-----ch. 2--------

-----ch. 2--------

*******unedited badly ******* SORRY! my sister is the one who edits them n her labtop broke and now shes working n is really busy now will update the edited one when shes done truely sorry thats y i havent updated n the chapters i do put up from now on will not be edited n if they r i will tell you.

i hope u guys like this chapter love ya <3 n look at the video i love it one of my favs!

                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got out n I look over at James n I already see three girls around him. I started walk to the school. I look back for James but he's talking to the girls around him I can't blame them he has black long hair that stopes above his eyes with blue eyes that when u look at them u cant look away they pull u into him then with he's amazing simile white teeth big lips but not to big he's just..........wait what am I saying he's my best friend.

I walk to my group of friend they were all talking n I didn't fill like talking so I just kept walking to my locker n got my books n looked at my makeup then I shut it n I seen James walking up n I looked down.

"what's wrong " he said

I looked up "nothing "

" Nicole I known u long enough to know when your lying "

" it's just I hate that I was going to walk with u up to the school because I didn't want to talk to people my head hurts n the girls surround u "

He looked down then back up " I'm sorry nick, I didn't know y didn't u tell me I would of pushed the girls away but u looked like u were going to ur friends so I just thought u didn't want me "

" oh"

After that we walked to our first class. We had most of our classes together. After school we went over the his house.

When we got to his house I was hungry." I'm hungry !" I yelled cuz he was on his way to his room already

"hey did u hear me "

"ya what u want "

"ummmm pancakes!"

"y it's 3 in the afternoon n u want pancakes"

"yes u got a problem with that "

" no your just silly sometimes "

" I know but ur the silly goose"

"hahaha ok give me a minute to change "

"ok"

I love when james cooks me food he's a good cooker but can't cook as much as me. But I get to lazy to sometimes

As I waited for him I went to the living room to watching tv. I must of fallen asleep cuz I woke up to the smell of pancakes "yayy" I said quietly I got up to go to the kitchen to see if they were done. When I went to the kitchen I found James over the stove still cooking I jumped up on the contour next to him.

" I thought u weren't going to wake up n I'll have to eat all of this myself " he said

"nope n now they r all mine "

" I don't get not one " he said with a fake sad face

" ok fine u can have one just one "

" come on 3 at lest " he gave me a smirk

"nope"

" say yes or I'll attack u "

" u wouldn't dare "

" wanta bet "

I started to run I got the the living room before I got garbed n fell over the choch.

" hey I was running "

" ya from me but I got u haha "

" no far no far"

" u baby "

" I'm no baby just not far "

" ya, ya ok"

" Ur so mean " with a sad face

" I'm sorry but I still win haha n I get my 3 or more pancakes "

" fine , can we go eat now "

" ya "

After we ate we did our homework which is not a lot cuz we do most of in class. It was getting dark so I got all my things n told him I'm going n night then I went home. When I got home I found my Mom sleeping her head on her desk I went over to her n woke her up slowly.

" mom go to bed it's late "

" ok sweetie "

She got up n went up stairs to bed. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink then went up stairs n got into my nice warm bed.

-------------------------------------

The next morning I went to James house. I knocked on the door n he answered it right away.

" I'm cooking I'm going to burn it u shut the door"

" well morning to u too "

He ran off the the kitchen where I couldn't see I shut the door n walked to the kitchen.

   -------~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------

James pov.

I woke up in the morning thinking maybe today I can be closer to telling her I like her so much maybe love i don't know it's crazy how I feel for her. I decided to make breakfast for her. I got ready n went down stairs n started cooking I was almost done when I hear knocking on the door I went to answer it n it was Nicloe . "Man " I said under my breath.

"I'm cooking I'm going to burn it u shut the door "

"morning to u too " she said

I ran to the kitchen to Finnish   Before she came all the way in. Why couldn't she come in 10 mins not now oh we'll I'm going to have to be fast. It's weird I never was like this with any other girl before not even with girlfriends. I Finished cook n went in to the living room  n found her watching tv she was so into she didn't see I came in so I went behind her n scard her. she scram so loud I almost ran the other way. At lest if some one try's to attack her, her scram will scare them away.

" what was that for "

" u scard me half to death "

" we'll that's the point but I don't know if I want to ever do that again but I will "

" jerk "

" I am not if I was I would of made u food "

" u made food for me ?"

"yes but if Ur going to be mean like that then no I didn't "

" I'm sorry can I have food now "

" no"

" y not" she said with a sad face

" I'm play its on the table go get it "

She scarmd  n ran to the table I came in after her. She already started eating. Even though she eats a little like a boy it's in a cute way. I sat down n ate too. After we ate the day went on like it always does. After everything she went home but when she was saying bie she hugged me n we where to close just.  looking at each other I wanted to kiss her but she doesn't know I like her she only see me as a best friend. I pulled my self away from her n said bie she looked a like lost but she came back n said bie n lefted