------chapter 3------

its short sorry hope you like still and not edited sorry

i didnt put it as pg-13 it did it its self idk how to undo it, it wont let me 

please vote <3 

nicole pov. 

when i got home from james house i was teird so i thought i would chatch on my sleep i went up to my room n fell asleep right when i heard my phone go off.

                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when morning came the sun hurt my eyes i want to go to bed but my phone keep going off. like really wants so imporant that you had to text me so much but whatever. i got up to see wats going on but i was to lazy to get up so i fell back to sleep.

- an hour later -

gosh i can never sleep my phone was still going off its sunday i want to relax. i got out of bed to get my phone. i had 60 messages.

"really" i said impachant 

what are all of this about i looked and their from three people. one message from my mom telling me she loves me m she went to work early. than some from james n most from madison. i love bothe of them but they need to know when to relax on the texts james was wondering want im doing today n madison was asking me to go over to her house today cuz all of the girls r going over n she would no stop telling me to come over, all the girls aree her, where are you, way more i sent her a text.

                      Nicole -  *ill be there in 30*

                      Madison -  **hurry up wat were you doing**

                        Nicole -    *i was sleeping but seeing u will not stop texting me i got up*

                        Madison -  **good now get here*

i didnt even reply cuz she would keep talk n i woud never get ready to go i sent james a quik text.

*im going to madisons* 

after that sent i droped my phone on the bed n went to get ready. i got ready really fast i was putting the finnishing touch on my makeup then i was done n ready to go. that took 5 mins after i went n jumiped on my bed n loked at my phone to see the time i got ready in less time then i thought. i got a text from james. 

** ok can i come over tonight**

i sent back *ya ill cook me mom should get home early she'll be happy to see you*

**ok see u then have fun with the girls :P good luckk**

oh gosh wants that mean wats going to happen. i hope it not want i think. i texted madison telling her im on my way then i left.

                         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------           

i got to her house n all the lights were off but wat seems like one was on.wat the hell is going on. like really its already almost dark out wat is goint on i went to the door n knocked. Kim came to the door and pulled me to the liveing room n i see a scary moive on n tiffany n madison were on the couch huging each other. i know y kim pulled me in fast so i wont run back to my car n left. they know i hate scary moives. when i mean hate i mean HATE they scare me soo much like no playing there is some i can hanle but other no way. when i seen wat the are watvhing hell no im not watching no way in hell they are makeing watch that.

-10 mins later after allthe fighting-

they stoped the moive just to fight with me about watching. i really didnt care how long we fight bout as long as we dont watch it. after everything they got me to watch it. i was under a blanket n a pellow  in front of me. the pellow was almost over my whole face but my eyes were showing. 

by the time the moive was over i was in the same place for the whole time n i didnt want to move after.wat the hell did the just make me watch. i got up little by little n i thought about it, it wasnt as scary as i thought it was. i looked at my friends kim looked bored n madison n tiffany looked more scard then me. i was happy i wasnt as scared as i thought i would of been i looked at the time it as half past seven. mann my mom gets off in 10 mins. i need to go home. i looked at all my friends with a sad face they looked at me n they all said it at the same time. 

"its ok" 

whats y i love my friends they always understand me. i got up n got my purse n keys n huged my friends n told them i love them,  thanks for leting me come over n i had fun. then i left to go home. when i got home the lights was on, huh my moms car isnt here, then i seen james car. oh man i forgot he was comeing over. i went in the house i found something i didnt expect to come.

Best friends OR Notजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें