the boy

I woke up in the hospital. My body was in pain. I started crying. My mother and her husband were in the room. Rodrigo stood beside my bed. Celeste was quiet for once in her stupid ass life.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?" my mom asked after she seen I was awake.

"I got jumped by Domino and Karina and Mesha and a few other people." I spoke quietly.

Rodrigo looked at me and frowned. Celeste stood up and walked over to me. Oh god. Here we go.

"You must be high. You know He would never do something like that." Celeste said coldly.

I shook my head. "He would and he did. He was pulling on me and grabbing on me before it happened. I guess he got mad cause I cussed him out and slammed the door in his face. It's not enough for him to insult me constantly so I guess he had to get some hits in. Just leave me alone Celeste. I've been through enough today. I don't need to deal with you." I said. For once, she didn't argue or hit me. She just walked away. She left the room.

I looked away from her and looked at my mom. "When can I leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." she said before walking out to talk to her husband who had left five minutes ago. It's always fucking him! I'm in the damn hospital and she wants to be worried about him!?

"Are you okay?" Rodrigo asked.

"No. Did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Yea. I seen you and I just couldn't bring myself to leave you out there to die."

"Was I going to die? What was the damage?" I asked.

"Almost. You had a panic attack while you be were unconscious and you started crying in your sleep. You've been in this coma for a day now. The damages? Broken arm, busted lip, black eye, scratches, cuts, bruises." he said.

"Oh my god. I knew I should have took those pills that day. My scary ass" I mumbled. I guess he heard me because he looked at me crazy then I saw guilt in his eyes.

"Don't say that.... You shouldn't die because of this..." he stopped and thought for a moment.

"I do. I get bullied by everyone. The one person who didn't bully me is dead. I don't have anything to live for." I said quietly.

"Yes you do. You have yourself. You have a whole life ahead of you. Don't worry about that shit. People will bully you but just ignore them." he then started looking guilty again.

"Why do you keep looking like that?" I asked him.

"Like what?" he asked playing dumb

"Guilty" I said.

"Ummm... I have to go I'll see you later" he said before hauling ass out the room. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I went back to sleep.

I woke up to Sonia standing at the bed with a bag in her hand. She had some really handsome guy with her. He was tall, milk chocolate, brown eyes, full lips, smooth skin, nice bone structure, toned body. I guess she saw me drewling because she laughed.

"This is my brother's boyfriend Royzel" she said. My eyes got huge and they both laughed. "I'm just fucking with you girl he not gay! You so easy. His name Hercules. He my brother best friend. He wanted to be nosey." she turned to look at him. "Yo ass can leave now. Shit you saw what you needed to see now be gone." she shooed him. He thumped her upside her head before walking away.

"What....." I couldn't finish. My throat was dry and scratchy. it hurt to swallow and speak.

"I got you boo" she handed me some tea with honey and limon.