49.| I'll protect you // final

Start from the beginning

tzu pull out his member and spurt his cum at her stomach. he then lick her womanhood make sana moan again. he clean her cum and move up clean his cum at her stomach. he then went on top. he caress her cheek and kiss her lips.

" i love you baby. "

" i love you too dear "

" happy birthday baby. "

sana chuckle. she hug him tightly and said thankyou. tzu kiss her forehead and they went to sleep with tzu hugging her tightly.

the next day, sana wake up first and she feel someone hug her. when she look around, it's her boyfriend. she don't know why she's naked and she blush when she see him naked too.

are we making love last night?

sana thought and she now just staring at her boyfriend. she smile and fall in love with his face. he look so handsome when he sleep. she peck his lips and giggle. but it's not enough. she then kiss his lips longer and suprised when he kiss her back.

sana pulled away blushing. tzu move closer and hug his girlfriend. he kiss her cheek make her blush.

" morning baby. "

" morning too dear. "

they staring. sana caress his cheek. he kiss her hand and smiling. they giggle don't know what's funny.

" i'll make our breakfast okay? "

" okay. w-wait! oh my god. "

" why dear? "

" my mom. wait "

he call his mom. he forgot to inform his mom that he not going back home. he call her but she's not answer. he panicked and wear his clothe.

" dear. everything okay? "

" i'll back home first baby. "

" okay. take care driving "

sana kiss his lips. tzu already wear his clothe and sana still naked. he stare at her breast. he peck her breast make her moan but then slap his shoulder.

" pervert! "

" love you baby. i'll call you later. "

" love you too dear. take care "

" okay baby "

he drove to his house. when he arrived, he get in and went to his mom room. he feel relief when his mom now eat her breakfast while reading book. his mom saw him and smile.

" oh my son. morning "

he went to his mom and hug her. he greet his mom.

" morning too mom. im sorry i didn't inform you

that i'll sleep at sana house. "

" sleep at her house? sound's good "

" mom! "

tzu whine make his mom laugh. he talk.

" mom okay? "

" yeah. don't worry. "

" i still worry tho "

" yeah yeah. you stink. what are you doing at her

house last night? "

" uh- i-i just sleep at her house. "

" you don't know how to lie son. "

" um i will take a shower mom. love you "