Chapter 1

It was a Monday morning,it's when I have to go to my first Job....I've been waiting for along time to get this job,so I got up and put on my fluffy slippers and went to the bathroom and did my thing....after that I strip downed my PJ's and wore my work clothes......

After I wore my clothes and did my hair and make up,I wore my shoes and went downstairs to get breakfast

After I wore my clothes and did my hair and make up,I wore my shoes and went downstairs to get breakfast....after that, I went to grab my car keys and went to my job....

After a couple of 12 minutes,I went inside the building and found the room where I will work on (because iam the secretary of the boss) and when I went inside, I found 2 slutty girls that looks kinda bitchie

After a couple of 12 minutes,I went inside the building and found the room where I will work on (because iam the secretary of the boss) and when I went inside, I found 2 slutty girls that looks kinda bitchie.....after that I went to my table and sat down....after 25 minutes later....the boss came inside his office and I greeted him "Annyeong haseo" "annyeong"
After we greeted I made the bosses coffee and gave it to him after that I went back to work cause,there were many plans for the boss....
Jimin's POV
When I left the house....my secretary co-worker told me that we have a new secretary and I agreed to it....after that I rode my Ferrari to work...and when I entered the building everyone was bowing to me and say "Annyeong haseo,sir" and I greeted them,too....when I went up the elevator....I saw sandy (my co-worker) she was kinda talking to the phone..until,I saw a girl sitting in the secretary's office and I noticed that she was the new secretary......when she saw me pass by she went inside the office and said "annyeong haseo" And I said "annyeong" after that she left the office and Dang! She looked hot....is it me or is just that she's really making burn like HOT!?!HOT?!? Until,I was doing some paperwork and she went in my office and gave me my coffee and left....Until,Chloe and Meddie went inside my office (and yes those 2 are the bichie girls😒) and Chloe said "Hii Daddy 😉" "For Fuck*in God sakes Chloe don't call me Daddy!?!" "Oh okay😉"and then Meddie said "Hey Master.....Do you wanna come with us tonight😘😉" "oh no thank you! And can u pls get f*ck out of my room and 1st of allllllll DONT CALL ME DADDY AND FOR PEEP SAKE'S I WILL NEVER BE YOU FUCK*NG BOYFRIEND CAUSE YOU GIRLS ARE SLUTTY B*TCHES NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!" "*gulp* YES SIR!  *Both runs to their tables and continues work*"
Y/N POV
After I gave my boss the coffee those 2slutty girls went in and started flirting positions...But,after that my Boss or "Jimin" Shouted at the girls and everyone in the office heard it...after that those 2 slutty girls ran out of his office and went back to work....(😒 Slutty girls)
-SKIP TO FIVE HOURS LATER-
After that long day of work I went to pack my stuff...and told My boss that I will be going but He said that don't call him "BOSS" just call him "JIMIN" and I said "Ok" after that he asked me if he can bring me him but I said no need cause I have my own car so he said "really?!?" "Yeah?....." and I have him the confused look why was he shocked that I have a car....and I ask him "why" he told me that "All the girls I drove them home have no cars" and I tell him "maybe there Slutty Gold Diggers" "why? Jealous..?" "Why should i?" "I dunno I though you'd be jealous....;)" 🙄 oh please,like why would I ever be jealous....after a 30 minute talk we said our farewells and we went home.......,

Authors Note:
So what about it?? Is this better???if not then.....iam speechless and thank you so much for reading this story!!😅🙈😇😇I Hope you can vote and recommend it to other wattpad readers!!!
                                      -Bye my lil Mochies~~