Her eyes locked into mine, as she raised an eyebrow at me. “What are you looking at?” she snarled at me, eyeing my outfit up and down. “Why the fuck are you wearing Alex’s shirt?”

                She was exactly like Aubrey Small. They both had the same, catty attitude. The only thing that sets them apart was their appearances. Aubrey liked to wear bright clothing, and always had a clean look. But, this bitch clearly had trashy stamped on her forehead.

                “Natalia, don’t be a bitch.” Damian said, as he appeared from the kitchen with Alex, holding a few bottles of beer in their hands.

                I flinched when I saw the alcohol in their hands, but I tried to hide any signs of discomfort.

                “Don’t be calling me names!” Natalia snapped at Damian, raising her hands to the air. She turned her attention back to me, giving me a disgusted glance. “Are you some slut that Alex banged last night?”

                The words made me flinch, as I stayed close to Hayden. “Fuck off, Natalia.” Hayden spat at her, as she rolled her eyes. She ignored Hayden, as she continued to pester me. “Do you have some kind of stripper name, too?”

                I stayed quiet, as Hayden laced his fingers through mine protectively. It wasn’t in a romantic way, but more of a brotherly perspective.

                “Let me guess,” Natalia rambled on, “Tit whore Tracy? Crack head Cindy? Butt-“

                “Shut up.” A voice suddenly said coldly, making everyone’s head turn.

                We all stared at Alex, before Natalia growled at him. “What?”

                “I said, shut up, Nat.” Alex snapped, glaring at Natalia with harsh eyes.

                Natalia pursed her lips together with anger, as her cheeks flamed up into a spicy red color. She scoffed, reaching in her black purse. She pulled out a small zip-loc bag that had some small, crushed green leaves in it. “I need to get stoned right now.” She said, staring at everyone. “Who wants a blunt?”

                Damian and Ashton grinned, as they followed Natalia to Alex’s back porch, along with the other girl that was beside her.

                “Alex! You better come if you want some, babe!” Natalia called out from the back porch.

                Alex looked hesitant to go, but he shot me a quick look before he left to where the others were.

                When he left, I noticed that Hayden was still beside me, still holding onto my hand. “You can go, if you want.” I smiled, not wanting him to hold back because of me.