jacksepticeye x male reader. why...

"Y/n, I know you can't hear me, but I just want to know, why, why did you do this, why couldn't you have told me, I've been here for you for years, loved you, but you couldn't tell me what was killing you, what you were, and I hate you, I hate that you decided to try and leave, we can get through this, just wake up, please, wake up" Sean cried....

"Y/n, why are you here? It's not your time" a soft voice said in the darkness, y/n looked around before a lamp turned on a few feet away from him "ma'ma, i-" "he loves you y/n, you need to go back, your demons can't hurt you here, but as long as he's your light, they can't hurt you there" she said, y/n sighed and felt himself start to fade "ma'ma, what's going on?" Y/n shouted "wake up, you need to wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, WAKE UP" the woman's voice started as whispers but got louder until y/n had to cover his ears and screamed.....

Sean woke up to y/n screaming, y/n shot up panting and sweating with tears falling from his e/c eyes and down his s/c face "y/n" Sean said sitting up from the chair he was in next to y/n's bed, y/n lifted his bandaged arms to his face and took a few deep breaths "why, bandage, hospital, S-Sean" y/n said looking away from his arms and at Sean who was crying happy tears "your awake, I thought you'd never wake up, but what the heck did you think you were doing?" Sean shouted the last sentence, y/n sighed "I wasn't, all I could see was, the accident, what they did, the pain, I just want it to end" y/n sobbed into his hands, Sean sighed and hugged y/n "I'm sorry, we can get through this together, whatever happens" Sean whispered not knowing that y/n would change almost completely......