darkaplier x depressed male reader

Watch the video, the short smutty story is based on it a little. OK. And if you dont know who darkaplier is, he is an alternate and demonic, (and sexier in my opinion) virsion of markiplier (mark Edward fischbach)
Understand people, then let's get started.

Darkaplier prov

Dark watched as y/n walked to the school gates at the end of the day where 4 boys and 3 girls stood to the side laughing at y/n's gothic style, as y/n neared the gate the boys started throwing red paint filled water balloons at him, as soon as the last one hit the floor by his feet y/n stopped, dark saw that y/n wanted to cry but he held it in and kept walking.

3 person prov

Dark saw y/n sitting in the woods by his house, he was looking at a pot of pills 'might as well' he thought as he unscrewed the lid, darks black eyes widened and he quickly teleported so he was in front of y/n, he quickly slapped the pills away and pulled y/n's face so he was looking into his e/c eyes "don't even think about it y/n" he said, y/n's eyes were shocked "w-who-" "that doesn't matter right now, I need to take you back with me, I'm not letting you stay here my love" he said picking y/n up making him squeak and hold onto darks broad shoulders, "your telling me everything when you put me down" y/n mumbled making dark smirk before they disappeared.

Time skip to two months later~

"Dark, we need to get up" y/n mumbled tapping on darks arm that was around his waist "no, I'm comfy" he said making y/n shiver slightly as he kissed down his pale neck "dark" y/n moaned, dark smirked then pinned y/n on his back and continued to kiss down his neck trying to find his sweet spot, y/n moaned and held onto darks shoulders as dark sucked and bit at his sensitive spot. after there was was a purple hicky, y/n pulled off darks top and  kissed along his collar bone making him groan, and that made y/n practically go crazy, he shivered and pulled at darks pants "babe, don't you want some fun before the main event?" Dark said as he ran his hand down y/n's neck "I can't feel pain, you know that dark, so skip the foreplay and you can get the handcuffs and whip out later tonight" y/n whispered in darks ear making him groan, he quickly pulled y/n's boxers off and his own before he pulled y/n's legs over his shoulder and roughly thrusted into him, y/n moaned lewedly as dark continued to thrust into him at a rough pace making y/n's body bounce with his lovers rough pace "dark, f-fuck dark" y/n moaned, dark grunted making y/n arch his back and turn his head into the sheets as he moaned "d-dark, I c-cant, oh fuck dark" y/n shouted as he arched his back and came on his chest, darks eyes widened then he came inside of y/n making his e/c orbs to roll back.

"You got excited when I said you could use the handcuffs and whip later, didn't you?" Y/n mumbled as he cuddled into darks chest who smiled and ran his fingers through y/n's h/l, h/c hair, "of course, get some rest, your gonna need it for later my love" dark said softly as he kissed y/n's head.

Hope you guys like it and I take requests, these one shots are for anyone, like who wants to be paired with a famous person or anime or whom ever they wish, thanks for reading and make sure to watch the video. ~nightmare out~