Darkiplier x male oc

Dark was pacing in the living room waiting for a phone call "Dark what are you doing up so late?" Wilfred asked as he walked into the room "it's been three months since he heard from Shadow and usually he comes back after two" Anti said from the sofa where he was playing on his phone "oh, that's not good" Wilfred said rubbing his chin in thought "exactly, he only goes dark like this if he has a freak out, has a drug relapse or is trying to find a new way to kill himself" Dark sighed "well not being able to die does mess with your head, why don't we go look for him?" Wilfred said grabbing his keys and walking to the door with Dark following, they got in and drove to Shadow's house, Dark got out and walked to the door knocking but got no answer, Dark sighed and grabbed the spare key before opening the door and walking in to the empty looking house "Shadow!" Dark called as he looked around, "Dark" Wilfred said pointing to a black blood smear on the wall, Dark walked over then quickly walked upstairs and to Shadow's room to see him on the floor bleeding from his neck and chest with a few needles and bags of cocaine near him "fuck, Shadow wake up" Dark said turning him over "he needs food" Wilfred said before he disappeared and reappeared with a woman before laying her unconscious body down and handing the knife to Dark who took it and cut the girls wrist before putting it in Shadow's mouth, his wounds started healing and he sank his fangs into the arm quickly draining the girl before he sat up a bit "Shadow, what happened?" Dark asked helping him sit up, "had freak out, no one looked like people, I think I killed a few people" Shadow said rubbing his head.

"was it the drugs?" Dark asked helping Shadow stand "why do you always think its the drugs, no. he fuckin broke up with me, couldn't deal with my mental state" Shadow growled "its usually the drugs that's why, lets get you home" Dark sighed "why, you pop up every few months start saying all my issues are because of drugs and get the arse with me when I have a break down" Shadow growled "Shadow, I don't get the arse with you. if you didn't take all these drugs you might find your head would be a little better" Dark growled "its not your job to lecture me about my life choices! if I wanted that I would be dating you" Shadow growled walking to the door "Shadow, why wont you just let me help?" Dark sighed "I don't need help, fuck!" Shadow shouted punching the wall leaving a hole in it "fuck off already!" Shadow shouted holding his head and kneeling on the floor, Dark walked over and knelt by him "Shadow, calm down please" Dark said softly as he stroked Shadow's white hair "what do you want? you come into my life at the worst times and piss me off then you leave again" Shadow said quietly, Dark sighed "I'll be in the car" Wilfred said walking out.

"because I want you to get better, I care about you for fucks sake" Dark said "why? what's in it for you?" Shadow said looking over with tears in his gold eyes, Dark sighed softly "because I care about you, I-I love you" Dark sighed "why? I cant even keep my head together let alone a fucking relationship" Shadow said sitting with his back against the wall "I don't care about that, I just want you to be better and I want to be with you" Dark said sitting against the wall next to Shadow "I know it wont be easy, and I know its going to take time, but you let me touch you, you don't let anyone else touch you" Dark said softly "plus I know how to calm you down" Dark said with a smile, Shadow smiled "angry sex only works when I'm pissed off" Shadow said looking over "yes but it helps, why don't you come home with me?" Dark asked "I don't think they want to deal with my breakdowns" Shadow sighed "it'll be fine, just for a few days then we can come back here ok?" Dark said standing up, Shadow sighed "ok, but I need a few things first" Shadow said standing up and cornering Dark against the wall "uh huh, and what would that be?" Dark said before Shadow kissed him, Dark shivered and kissed back.

Dark and Shadow walked out to the car a while later "you two stop to fuck or something?" Wilfred huffed as they got in "yeah" Shadow said making Dark blush "great" Wilfred said starting the car and driving back, they got out a bit later and walked in "I'd suggest you get some sleep" Wilfred said walking off to his room, Dark grabbed Shadow's hand and pulled him to his room "pyjamas" Dark said pulling out some shorts and a top for himself "yeah I forgot to mention my ex took everything and burned all my clothes" Shadow mumbled as Dark got changed "he burned all your clothes?" Dark sighed before pulling out some of Shadow's underwear from his draws and threw it at him "I only really have underwear of yours, I can get you some more clothes tomorrow" Dark said as Shadow undressed and pulled the boxers on as Dark got into bed, Shadow got into the bed and Dark moved so his back was against Shadow's chest, Shadow put his arm under the pillow and the other around Darks waist "night" Dark mumbled half asleep, Shadow hummed and held Dark a little tighter as Dark put his arm over Shadow's and fell asleep with Shadow following after.