"Hehe cute." I pinched her cheeks. She smiled and started eating. "Momo unnie, you want?" She asked pointing at the cake.

"Nah, I'm fine, that's for you anyways" I smiled and she nodded. She was done eating and she had a bit of chocolate by her mouth so I grabbed a napkin and wiped it. She blushed.

Omo! She's so cute!! "C'mon Dubu, let's go to the mall."

"Yay!" She said and ran out like a little kid. I shook my head in disbelief. "Where do you want to go Dahyun-ah?" I asked.

"Let's go to the movies! Please?" She begged showing me her puppy eyes. "Of course, it's your birthday"

"Yay! Thanks unnie!" She said and hugged me. "You're welcome" I said and stroked her hair.

We went to the cinema and bought tickets. Since I insisted, I paid for it. She didn't want horror of course so we decided to watch 'The Greatest Showman'.

(A/N Pretend that it's still showing in theaters 😂)

The movie was gonna start at 1. It was still 10 so to save time, we went strolling around, shopping for a bit. We are currently in H&M, looking around for clothes and such.

"Will you buy something, Dahyunnie?" I asked. "Umm, no. Maybe next time. What about you, unnie?"

"Nope, well I would have paid for it if you had something you wanted."

"It's fine unnie, I'm ok."

"Ok then." She said then we went to the cinema.

Time Skip

The movie was already done. I gotta admit, it was beautiful, I loved it and I can tell that Dahyun loved it too. We went out of the cinema and I can't help to notice that lately, she's been eyeing out that Charmander stuffed toy.

Hmm, why not give that to her as a present? "Dahyun, I'll be right back, Nayeon made me buy something." I said.

"Sure I'll wait here." She said and sat down on a bench, busying herself with her phone. Good. Perfect timing.

I ran to the department store where they were selling the stuffed toy. I hope she's gonna love it.

I paid for it and they placed it inside a brown paper bag

I paid for it and they placed it inside a brown paper bag. I decided not to wrap it because it's gonna look so obvious, besides she thinks I'm buying something for Nayeon. I went out to see Dahyun still on her phone.

"Dubu, let's take you home." She noticed me and stood up.

"Ok, let's go!"

I sent a text to Nayeon unnie:

Momo: We're heading back now, get ready.

Nayeon: Sure, I'll tell the others, text me if you're in the building.