WS III JOURNAL: ANNOUNCEMENT

I. The slot for the High Graphic Steward is now open because of the sudden removement of the current G-IDLE which is aseanseas. But for now, the Highest Steward will temporarily run the WS PICTURESQUE, until we find the right person for the slot. Disappointments are the things that came out of our lovely and responsible Stewards.

II. Meanwhile, in the WS EXAMINATION. Many of us still don't understand what will happen or what are we gonna do inside of it. So for the other's sake we, the WS Stewards, will make the first move show you all how great our plan will be. We will join the first batch to show you all how the WSE will run. And as soon as we finish, we're hoping for your trust and cooperation.

III. For all the WS Stewards, we are hoping for your whole cooperation and support. The Highest Steward takes acceptable reason if you can't participate on the ongoing event or any activities. If you suddenly leave without any reasons after, there's only one punishment. I hope you all understand.

IV. For all the wattpaders, stay tune for new activities an events that our organization will do. We're still waiting and hoping for your whole support and participation. We're also waiting for you all to be with us, as we walk to the path of success. Thank you.

~High Columnist