Chapter 29: Dinner Conversations

As we arrived I was started to shake...A few months ago I was this normal...ish girl and now I'm this girl who is dating the Prince. I honestly am happy with him but, is this the life I want? I'm I ready for this? I push that aside once we pulled in through the gates...I let go the breathe I had been holding that I didn't know I had until I saw my night in shinning armor.  We came to a stop and I waited for the man to open the door. As he came around I unbuckled Jackson who fell asleep and carefully picked him up in my arms. The door opened and I saw him..with a smile. I smiled bright...

"You look amazing"He whispered with amazement

"Why thank you"I giggled

"Did he fall asleep?"He asked

"Yeah-(He started to move, He looked up with tired eyes and looked around while yawning

"Dada Dada"Jackson smiled while opening and closing his hands to signal Zach to pick him up

I know its wrong to have Jackson call him Dad when we aren't married..but, I'm letting it go for now.

"Come here my little prince"Zach said so happy

He took him into his arms and he held out a hand to help me out. I took it and got my bag. I closed the door and hugged Zach...

"Zachary"I heard a old woman voice call

I took a step back and looked...It was his mother. I straightened out and was going to take Jackson but, Zach shook his head no.

"Mother...This is Claire Mason and this little guy is Jackson Mason"He spoke with pleasure

She didn't look at me only her son and my son. 

"Why are you holding him? Shouldn't she? Isn't he her child?"His mother questioned as his father came out

I was going to get him as soon as she asked the first questioned but, he again shook his head no. His father smiled at me.

"You look beautiful my dear"His father smiled 

I was shocked...he was...nicer

"Thank you sir"I said politly

He nodded

"Lets go inside, Its too cold out here"His father said taking his wife's hand

We walked into this beautiful castle...So many people inside, I'm guessing the maids and all, so many rooms. I followed them all to this dinning room more like a mansion dinning room. We took a turn and went down a hall passing the kitchen and into a smaller more quite room. 

They even got a special chair for Jackson