37) Fun time

HEY HEY WAITTTTT

Before you start, there's a smut inside here... :(

Please skip this because i also didn't like this part of the story. But If you want to, then it's your fault not mine HUEHUEHUE.

(SMUT - Innapropriate parts of the story, mostly sexual)

Just a quick reminder, that this wasn't my idea, it was a dare from my followers in WATTPAD.

Okay, since you wanted it, good luck lol

Dont worry there isn't anything important in this chapter but the smut itself. So I recommend you to skip this.

~~~~~~~
R I G H T    N O W
~~~~~~~~

Y/N

"Hey Mingkyu, here eat your food." I told Mingkyu, my pet puppy, he barked and went to the bowl to eat his healthy food.

"Good boy!" I said petting him. Then the door bell rang. I walked to it and opened then revealed Minghao. "Oh heya oppa!" I said kissing his cheek. He smiled. "Where's Cheol?" I asked

he said; "He's still in the dorm, he said he's busy so he sent me here.", i nodded and let him inside. "Where's our son?" He asked. I pointed to Mingkyu eating. He looked at us and barked as he ran to Minghao.

"Aww good boy!" He said picking him up , Mingkyu licked him as a sign of kissing. "We're literally like parents now." I said. "Agreed." He said. 'Woof! Woof!' Says Mingkyu, then Minghao let him down.

"What's my brother doing in the dorm?" I asked, "normally he's been practicing rapping, we've decided to make another song, which is called "Aju Nice". ".

"Oh cool , can't wait to see it." I said, then awkward silence came in. He cleared his throat.

"Umm.." he said. I looked at him. "Why?"

"Huh..? Oh nothing." He said. I shrugged and looked at Mingkyu who was running around the house.

"Mingkyu is really cute." Minghao said . Looking at Mingkyu while smiling.

I put my head on his shoulder, "i'm tired.." i said, "Same.. but my job is to look after you."

"Come, i'll bring you to your bedroom." He said.

Minghao

"Come, i'll bring you to your bedroom." I said, but didn't notice that Y/N is already sleeping. I then carried her bridal style to the bedroom.

I put her on the bed. I decided not to put the blanket to her because it was hella hot here.

I took of my top , revealing ME half naked. Only my pants is showed.

"Aish.. so hot here.." i groaned. Then sat beside A sleepy Y/N .

I smiled and pat her head. She moved a little but didn't wake up.