14) A trip with SEVENTEEN

Minghao POV

I'm in my house, i was packing my things and my brother was helping me pack up, his girlfriend is in the bathroom, i think doing her business.

"Hey Minghao, where are you and the gang going by the way?" He asked.

"We're gonna stay in an island for maybe 5 days , i'll be gone for a while so.. you take care of the house for me, And make sure.. You don't use my damn bed." I said and he nodded.

Then i heard the toilet flush and My brother's girlfriend came out.
"Oh? Where you going?" She asked.

"Me? No i'm not going anywhere, Minghao here is. With, of course the Popular K-pop group called SEVENTEEN!" He said

"We're not popular yet. But soon , Well we already have lots of fans so yeah." I said.

She nodded then helped me pack up. Yes, i got a lot of stuff like 15 or 20 clothes , A big tent, my charger and power bank, instead my phone goes off, and some chips, then money.

"Do you really need all of these though? Like every stuff in your bedroom is in your large bag." My brother asked.

"Um yeah, we're staying for 5 days, you know maybe we get stranded or something.." i said while chuckling.

"So, have you found someone? Like.. your crush?" He asked again

"What kind of a question is that..."

"Well i mean, im just curious like, did you found someone? For your future?"
His questions are annoying to be honest..

"Your all about chicks you know that. But honestly... yeah i did, her name is y/n. Why you ask?" I asked

"MY LITTLE BRO IS GROWING UP~!" He said in chinese.

"Shut up.." i said,

"What did he say?" His girl, Su-bin asked.

"Oh nothing.. he said that im a grown up little brother.." i said and sighed.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

In the Boat

"Lets go!" Mingyu called as all of us followed his friend.

"Hey noona you payed for this large boat?" Seungkwan asked

"Yep , this boat is a private one too so.. yeah" Jisoo noona said

"I'll call Joshua hyung Joshua so you can't get confused or something." Says Vernon

"Why?"

"You and him has the same name, His name is Hong Jisoo while yours is Li Jisoo."

Jisoo nodded while joshua laughed.

"Yo i can see a giant sea creature here, check it out." Says Seungcheol.

"It's a shark i think!" Says jeonghan.

"Don't worry the boat is large, the shark can't reach us." Jisoo said.