MJ Fantasy ~ Two Worlds ~ FINAL PART

"Yuli . . I saw my mother . . she needs to see Taran"

"I know . . I saw her too, she's drinking coffee with your sister"

"No . . I mean my other mother . . . I seen her from afar . . I wanna show her Taran . . I want her to see him . . something in my heart tells me that I have to take him with me . . please, Yuli . . I have to do this"

"Oh God . . . but I'm coming with you"

We're down by the shore now . . I'm holding on to Michael's arm . . he's holding Taran. I'm so worried about the 3 of us . . Michael is the only one who's capable of protecting us . . it's hard enough to protect yourself in a place like this . . and it's even harder if you have to protect yourself and 2 other people . . .

"There she is, Yuli . . . there she is . . on that tree over there"

"Aww . . I can see her . . does she know you're here?"

"I don't think she does . . I wanna go up there . . we'll go up there together . . and you'll be waiting with Taran . . I have to see her reaction first . . I don't know if she's gonna shew me away or if she lets me come near her . . . if she doesn't, then we'll go back . . but I have to give it a try"

We go up to the tree . . Michael helps me get up on a very thick peace of wood, so I'll be safe from everything that might wanna attack me and Taran . . It's high enough to feel safe but it's still not high enough to be 100% sure that nothing happens . . . Michael is climbling up to the top where his mother is . . . . . I hope he'll be fine . . . and I hope she'll be ok with him coming up to her . . . it would mean the world to him.

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

I'm all the way up there now . . she's in front of me . . doing something with a piece of wood. "Mom" I say quietly . . . she turns around and looks at me in shock. "Michael . . what are you doing here?" 

I slowly get closer to her . . She pushes me away . .

"No, mom . . please . .I'm just here to say hi . . I missed you"

"No you didn't . . you don't belong here anymore . ."

"I'm here to show you something, mom"

"GO AWAY Michael! . . you don't belong here!!"

Tears start building in my eyes . . I wanna cry but I have to be strong now. This is how she feels towards me and I have to respect it . . but I'm not gonna give up so easily . . .

"Mom . . I wanna show you something. . please. ."

"I don't care, I don't want you to be here, Michael! GO!" 

"Ok, I'll leave . . I'll leave forever but please let me show you, ok?" 

"What?!" 

I climb back down to Yuli and carefully take Taran out of her arms. . then I make my way back up there carefully . . hoping not to scare him and make him cry . . . 

I slowly walk up to my mother . . she looks at Taran . . 

"This is my baby, mom . . my son . . your grandson . . ."

She walks up to me . . slowly . . the way she looks at Taran is everything I hoped for. . everything I wanted from her . . . she has tears in her eyes . . . and I can tell that she wants to reach out her hand to him . . but she's holding herself back . . .

"That's you, Michael . . ."

"Yes. . that's MY son . . ."

"He looks like you . . ."

"He does . . . do you wanna hold him?" 

Taran starts crying . . . 

She carefully takes him out of my arms and holds him up to her chest.

"Come stop the crying it will be alright . .
. . just take my hand . . and hold it tight . .
I'll will protect you from all around you. .
. . I will be here, don't you cry . . "

"That song sounds beautiful, mom . ."

"That's the song I sang to you the first day I found you, Michael . . it helped you fall asleep every single time . . . so this is why you've been away . . . you wanted to have your own family . . your real family . ."

"Mom . . you ARE my real family . ."

"No I'm not . . I don't look like you . ."

"Yes you do . . our hearts are the same . . our heartbeats are the same . ."

"That's true . . . ."

"Mom . . not one day went by that I didn't think of you . . ."

"Really?"

"Yes . . . please don't push me out . . this is where I belong . . I may not live here anymore and we don't see each other anymore . . but my heart belongs here . . . to you"

"Welcome home, Michael"

_________________________________