Confessions

Eddies mind was swarming with thoughts as he stood staring at the door in shock. Was he being serious? Even if he was being serious for some reason Richie thought he was into Stan which was very wrong. Well, at least now he knew that Stan really did have feelings for Bill. That was probably the only positive thing that came out of that conversation.

Completely forgetting why he was in the hallway in the first place he dumbly walked back into his room and sat down on his couch staring into space thinking about what exactly he was going to do.

"Eddie?" Bill looked over at him confused probably wondering why he didn't have food with him. He seemed amused at the way Eddie was sitting staring at the ceiling. Eddie opened his mouth to say something, then closed it trying to decide what exactly he was going to tell Bill. He decided with "You really need to talk to Stan honestly Bill he really does care about you, but then again that's all according to Richie."

"Oh, so you talked to Richie huh?" Bill smirked at Eddie raising his eyebrows up and down. Eddie ignored his look and decided that he was not going to mention the comment that Richie made about showing him a good time, Bill would never let him live it down if he knew that. Richie was probably joking anyways.

"Yeah not about much he just mentioned how Stan has talked about you a lot and really does like you, but for some reason, he thought it was me I don't know it was all very confusing." Like it was on que they both heard a knock on the door. They exchanged looks, and Eddie stood up to answer it, Bill following behind him.

There stood Stan and Richie, and the expression on Stans' face gave away that this was not going to be a pleasant visit. Eddie glanced at Richie who if he was being honest looked like a child who had just been yelled at by his mother. He laughed to himself at the thought of Stan yelling at Richie for all the dumb shit he did, but yelling at him purely out of brotherly love he could imagine that they had a friendship like that. "Sorry to interrupt your morning Eddie, but I really need to talk to Bill, and Richie has some explaining to do to you. May I borrow Bill for a few minutes?"

Bill looked at Eddie nervously, Eddie gave him a small smile back and Bill made his way out the door. Stan shoved Richie in slamming the door behind him. Eddie turned around on his heels feeling happy to have the upper hand finally against Richie, the boy honestly looked upset, and now he was in Eddie's room, not his. "So Richie, are you going to do some explaining now?" he sassed crossing his arms.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know baby." Richie stood up walking towards Eddie. He reached for Eddie and cupped his face in his hands. Eddie couldn't help, but blush at his touch. Come on Eddie hold your ground don't let him affect you so much, his mind tried to convince the blush to subside. "Actually yes I would like to know what is going on this has to do with my best friend." He pushed Richie out of the way and walked over to his desk trying to get as far away from him as he could.

He heard a sigh coming from Richie, and his expression changed to serious. Something he had never seen on the tall boy before. "So Stan has had a thing for Bill since school started, and he was trying to ask him out last night, but I kind of forgot being the drunk idiot I am." He paused shaking his head as if he was internally scolding himself. "You see my friend Henry also really likes Stan, and he asked me to help him out, so being the dipshit I am I dared him to go over to Stan and start making out with him just to see what would happen." He rubbed his face with his hands and continued. "Everyone was so drunk that when they started making out everyone was cheering and egging them on. Gosh, Eddie, I'm so stupid." Richie was looking down at his shoes and he began fidgeting with the carpet.

"Wait so you knew Stan liked Bill. Why did you act like he liked me?" Eddie asked smirking at Richie.

"Is that really all you got out of that entire story? Wow, Eds you really should pay more attention." Eddie could tell he was trying to deflect the question. Finally a weak stop he was going to trip Richie up.

He stood up walking over to Richie slowly "No Richie I was paying attention I just remember you specifically saying out in the hallway this morning that you thought Stan liked me, and if I wanted to get over him I could just call you." By the time he was done saying this he was standing in front of Richie, who for the first time since Eddie had met him seemed at a loss for words. He stared back at Eddie, and he could feel how tense the taller boy was. He leaned up his face inches from Richies.

"Nothing to say huh?" he was so close that he could feel Richie's breath on his face. If he inched forward any more their lips would touch. He could tell Richie wanted to kiss him, should he just go for it?

Before Eddie could decide a loud bang on the door interpreted them, making Eddie jump and Richie cursed out loud. They both looked over at the door, and then back at each other until another bang hit the door. "I guess you should get that." Richie gestured to the door his voice sounded disappointed. Eddie was going to kill whoever was at the door ruining the moment. Even if he didn't exactly know what would have happened if they weren't interrupted.

He opened the door only to see Stan and Bill topple in on top of each other. He couldn't help but laugh at the two whos expressions looked like a deer in headlights. "So I guess you both made up? Or should I say made out." Richie clicked his tongue shaking his head at the two boys who were standing up trying to fix their disheveled clothes, and hair.

"I really thought Eddie and I would be the first two to hook up in the hallway of this dorm, but I guess you two take the prize." He laughed earning a slap on the arm from Eddie.

"Oh, so you finally told him about your feelings?" Stan scoffed attempting to change the subject away from him and Bill only to be received by uncomfortable looks from the two boys across from him. "So I'm taking that as a no then?" Bill smirked at Richie. "I guess you still have some explaining to do huh Rich?"

Eddie crossed his arms looking over at Richie waiting for some sort of reaction. Richie shifted on his feet, and leaned on the door "So Eddie Spaghetti would you like to accompany me to dinner date tomorrow night? I could do the explaining then." he added a wink at the end of obviously trying his best to deflect the awkwardness. Eddie looked over at Bill who was raising his eyebrows at him tilting his head towards Richie.

His heart was pounding with excitement, but he tried to sound as un-enthusiastic as possible. "Yeah sure I guess I'm free," he looked up at Richie and nodded. Richies face turned into a huge grin and he moved closer to Eddie, "Maybe if the date goes well we could come back to my place for some more fun if you know what I mean." He nudged Eddie on the arm and made the same clicking sound as he did earlier. Eddie rolled his eyes, and pushed the taller boy away, "Yeah right you wish Trashmouth."

Eddie had a date with Richie, hot guitar boy, the boy that had occupied his thoughts since he had first laid eyes on him. "See you tomorrow Eds," Richie waved walking back into his room.

"Don't call me that," Eddie said smiling to himself shutting his door behind him.