"Okay, take a deep breath..."

Seohyeon closed her eyes and followed pursuit. When she opened them once again, her gaze seemed more focused than before.

"And shoot."

She closed one eye and pulled the trigger, a loud bang! being heard from her gun. She lowered her weapon a little more to allow herself to see if she missed or not. Her eyes widened with joy once she saw a hole in the very center of the target where her bullet had pierced through. She gleamed as she turned to look over at Junhui, who was smiling at her proudly.

"I did it!" She cheered.

"Good job," Junhui chuckled. He lifted up a hand and placed it on top of her head, lightly stroking it her hair.

Seohyeon's instructors had complimented her countless times on her work during school. Many people have told her "Good job" or "Well done," but it meant a little more to her when it was coming from Junhui. Her cheeks began to change to a light tint of pink as Junhui continued to pat her head with a smile full of adoration.

Their faces were only inches away from each other, and Junhui's hand found it way to her tinted cheek, caressing it gently as he continued to stare into her eyes. His touch made Seohyeon's heart want to burst, but she learned to love the strange feeling, especially when Junhui was the cause of it. His whole existence made Seohyeon's heart race; something about him made him special in her heart.

The question was, in what way did she find him special? She couldn't figure it out.

All of a sudden there was a loud abrupt sound coming from the end of the gymnasium, causing the two to flinch and look over at where the loud sound was coming from. A good twenty feet away was a young recruit, his eyes full of rage as he was huffing uncontrollably. Next to his feet was a gun that he threw on the ground, crushed to pieces. Wonwoo looked at it longingly, mumbling something about how he just finished its modifications.

"Chan..." Hansol began, "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Chan scoffed. He pointed over to where Seohyeon and Junhui were standing. "Those two are what's wrong!"

His booming voice was echoing throughout the entire gymnasium. Everyone looked over at him, a little shocked with his behavior. Chan was usually composed and never broke out in to a fit of rage. Even if he was annoyed he always just brushed off the teasing he received from the older recruits. So his yelling at Seohyeon and Junhui was quite startling to the entire team.

"I don't understand," Seohyeon said, inching closer to the younger. "Did we do something to offend you? I'm sorry if we did—"

"No, Seohyeon, you're not sorry," Chan snapped, causing the girl to stop in her tracks. "You don't even know what you're apologizing for!"

"What's going on" Junhui asked, a little irritated with the way Chan was speaking to Seohyeon. He walked towards Seohyeon until he was right next to her placed a hand on her of shoulder, pulling her closer to his side. "She didn't do anything, Chan. Why are you yelling at her?"

"You don't think I see it?" Chan asked, chuckling sarcastically. "I know what you're doing, Junhui. You're such a coward."

Junhui frowned, ready to shut the boy up with a punch. Seohyeon quickly stopped him though, preventing him from stepping any closer to Chan.

"What are you even talking about, Chan?" Seohyeon continued to ask with confusion.

"It's because you guys are in love!" Chan declared, causing Junhui's eyes to widen.

The room grew silent; no one dared to speak a word, not even Soonyoung. Chan was now fuming. His hands were curled up into fists like he was ready to punch someone. His eyes were piercing with anger, but somehow Seohyeon could sense a hint of sadness in his glare.