BEST FRIEND VS GIRLFRIEND 2

" Hi!! My name is Sophie Foster, and Keefe here." I pointed to Keefe, who was clutching his hand on the spot I elbowed him, then contiued" is my childhood friend. And nice to meet you too." I smoothly said. The hand I've extended got tired so I reached and touch the brunette's hair. She was not happy, I looked at Keefe who seems to find this amusing for him.

"K, no one touches my hair! No one!" She shouted, making all eyes stare at us- me.

" Y'know you sound just like Keefe." I sated as I watch him roll his eyes." FYI girlfriend, you have a lot of split ends, have you ever considered using more conditioner?" I questioned. Keefe was laughing his head off. The girl looked like she was going to explode.

" Have you ever considered to use perfume, CUZ- MAN you stink like horse poop!" She retorted. Then I heard a little tut coming out of the blushing brown-haired girl. I smiled.

" Well please take your own advise, because you need it more than I do." I quickly turned and walked away from the crowd, leaving the outraged brunette behind.

"Wow, Foster. You took care of that pretty well, I never thought you could be that feisty." Keefe commented while laughing.

" Your not mad I said all those stuff at you're girlfriend?" Keefe shook his head smiling. I'm so confused.

" KEEFE COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" The Brunette yelled. Keefe and I turned around and saw her running towards us.

" Quick lets go inside!" Keefe took my hand and bolted inside the sparkly building. Foxfire is like box full of glitter out and in. The castle like school was bigger in the inside than the outside. Me and Keefe went between all crowds losing the the browned-hair girl. We hid at the backstage in the drama room behind curtains."phew we lost her." Keefe panted. i nodded.

" Sophie Foster, Please come to the office please. Sophie Foster" The intercoms said loud and clear.

" Huh?"

A/N: dont get to used to this 2 updates in one day okie. But I hope you liked the roasts. <3