OUR SONG-1

A/N: yo peeps I'm back!!! Hope you won't hate me..*

SOPHIE'S POV

It was him. The boy who left me years ago, I tried to forget about him but, I just can't. It seems like his ice blue eyes, froze in time. " Sophie?" He finally whispers my first name, he always called me Foster.  But I didn't care about that. I missed his voice- Keefe's voice. I couldn't say anything, all I could do is RUN.  " Wait! Sophie! Wait!"~ I turned around, Keefe was chasing me.- At home after finishing my homeschooling work, Sandor my over protective uncle ( ya lets pretend that they're somehow related), would sometimes teach me how to defend myself, and how to escape certain situations.- I felt like an idiot- a coward. I never thought I would see him again. I ran faster and faster, turned to some corners. I looked back, I finally ditched him. Took one big breath, sat down and sobbed. I took out my iPod, earbuds, played my depression playlist, and spread my wings and started to sing, then flew. Away from reality.

KEEFE'S POV

It was her. The girl who I kept playing my piano for, she's the girl who told me to continue my talent of art. She inspired me to love myself. She.I've missed her- warm brown-golden flecked- eyes, it just melts me away. "Sophie?" I whisper her first name, in my breath. I have been longing to visit her but my parent forbid me from seeing or hearing from/her. All of a sudden Sophie starts to run away - boy she's a fast runner, when did she become so fast? " Wait! Sophie! Wait!" I chased her, after a couple of turns I lost her. I sighed heavily. She probably doesn't want to see me. Wait I was the one who left her, without word. She must feel like this when... " little do you know. How I'm breaking while you fall asleep..." That voice...

A/N: 'little do you know' is a perfect song for this. please vote, and comment down below, and tell me what you think.