Chapter 1: Suprise seeing you

It was a quiet Sunday morning in the apartment shared by the Fenty sisters. Robyn, the youngest had woken by the morning sunlight peeking through the baby blue curtains. She did her normal morning routine and was greeted by her older sister Nina in the kitchen making breakfast for the both of them. Nina handed Robyn her plate as she sat it on the table.

"Good morning sis, thanks for the breakfast", Robyn smiled appreciatly and thank her.

"You're welcome Robs, I'm gonna miss you so much", Nina replied giving her little sister a big hug.

Robyn and Nina were close siblings. The duo had move here to Miami almost 6 years ago, they used to live in Barbados, where the rest of their family members are still presently living. The girls were very young when they had left their native country with Nina being 20 years old at the time and as for Robyn only 15. Today, the siblings are more older and decided to sell their apartment because Nina was going to move in with her boyfriend William. Robyn was going to live in this apartment, but it's kind of far from the university she's attending so she decided to live in a dorm to complete the last year at Miami's International University. Today, she's gonna go fix up her dorm with the help of Nina.

"Me too, I'll visit you often though", Robyn replied as she looking her sister's brown eyes.

The young adults ate their breakfast which consisted of an omelette with bread and coffee for each of them as they made small talk about Nina's boyfriend. After that, they went to go get ready to leave, going to Robyn's new dorm for decorating and arranging purposes. Robyn brush her vibrant red hair, pulling it into a cute ponytail and apply some makeup to her bare face. For her outfit, she wore deniem shorts with a beige tank top, but something was missing. Her hazel green eyes search her neatly packed suitcase for a coat, a sweater or a cardigan. Basically anything to her cover up in case it gets chilly. Finally she found something, she instantly wore the comfy cardigan and to complete her look, she accessorize with 2 silver necklaces.

On the other hand, Nina left her curly brown locks down and wore a pair of ripped jeans with a black cropped hoodie with her name written on it

On the other hand, Nina left her curly brown locks down and wore a pair of ripped jeans with a black cropped hoodie with her name written on it. It was lovely birthday gift handmade by her younger sister. Robyn always had a talented for designing, in fact she had design many clothes already, her dream is to start her own company.

The girls headed towards Nina's car and drove in the direction to Robyn's dorm as the song ''Don't" by Bryson Tiller played in the background.

Arriving at the dorm Robyn accompanied by Nina started fixing up her place nicely. After an hour, Nina got tired and demanded a break.

"Ugh, Robyn I'm so tired. I NEED a break", she demanded.

"It's only been like half an hour. You're so dramatic. I bet this is the most you've moved this week," Robyn giggled.

"Well excuse me for not being a workaholic like you. Now can we take a break," explained Nina.

"Fine whatever," said Rihanna.