chapter forty

"Silence"

--

Song: Greenlight by 5 Seconds Of Summer

(FOR MATURE ONLY FOR AGES OF 17 AND UP.... just kidding enjoy)

Calum and Michael were in a room locked up while making out hungrily moaning into their lips

"Mmmm fuck me Mikey" said Calum kissing his neck as Michael was humping his thigh aggressively, they been dating for quite a while but these wild animals were ready for the next level. "My pleasure kawaii" said Michael giving a confused look to him from Calum.

He goes on his knees undoing Calum's bottoms causing Calum to stare at his boyfriend do his thing.

He pushes them down and sees Calum's cock swing freely "damn, someone's yelling for a good suck" he smirks killing the moment as Calum blushes and face palm.

"Shut the fuck up and suck me up baby" as Michael listens to the command giving it a good suck on the tip teasing the poor boy trying to push Michael a little deep but Michael is keeping it steal "nuh uh baby, it's no fun if he just get to the point"

"Please just hurry" he whimpers. Michael takes little by little while he's spreading Calum's legs far apart playing with his balls.

He bites his lip as Michael starts sucking as much as he can on his mouth hearing Calum's moans escape "f-fuck-k!" sounding like chills rise to his chin.

"Calum? Michael? Are you in there?" The voice was familiar as they stopped for a second

"It's probably Luke?!" Said Calum in a whisper. "Fucking Aussie!" He said exclaiming in a whisper as well as he felt a bit on the back of his head turning around facing Calum "ow?"

"I'm a Aussie too" he said as he pulls his bottoms back up as Michael groans "I wanted to taste your cum so badly" he crosses his arms as Calum chuckles raising him up and gives him a peck on the lips "oh you will baby but not just yet" he smiles walking towards the door as Luke reveals in the door "about time you know? Nothing was going on right in here right?"

Calum felt Michael comes towards the door passes by them to the studio "nah, he's been doing his high solo parts of the songs we've been working on" he says as Calum closes the door behind him leaving Luke standing on the same position and walks after a few seconds

"I don't want to know what they did in there"

--

(A/N): I leave you with Malum make out blow job sex

Well I'm extremely tired so I should go and listen to music and hopefully sleep right off the bat.

Stay fab but not as fab as me ha *brofist*