chapter twenty-five

"Silence"

--

Song: Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

At home, Calum and Michael joins Luke for company. Luke was nervous and worried about two things

- Ashton's results
- engagement ring

He was worried what will come soon. It was a tragedy to Luke to image saying the doctor that nothing was happening and it's staying permanently.

Michael just stares at Luke's face and it seem like he was about to burst into tears and telling himself it was his fault it has happened.

"Luke.." Says Michael in such a soft voice. He's not trying to ruin the moment, and Luke is now dropping them out pouring into the dining table.

Luke gets annoyed by Michael "what Michael WHAT?!"

He gulps and slowly walking towards Luke's back and supports him by giving him a massage on the back, he needed to relax more "be positive okay? Ashton needs you to be positive no matter what happens to him he wants you to be happy and supportive. Being this way isn't going to help him fight through this. I'm positive that he'll be seen your face again. Just think of those times you two spend and had when this didn't happen in the first place, how was he?" Asks Michael looking at him as Luke wipes his tears with his red face from crying "uh, happy. He was very happy when we hung out and had our first date by the pool next to our old apartment." He says it with a smile remembering.

Michael smiles and Calum as well on the background as he is taking a seat on the couch. Luke tried to stop the tears but that image of the accident still appears on his mine like a scratched up CD replaying it again and again.

There wasn't much to do for anyone to know what's going on in Luke's mind. All anyone can do is comfort him and take his mind off for a bit.

"I need help getting Ashton's ring" says Luke finally stopping those tears for a while. Calum already agree and Michael asks "what's the cost?" Luke told him how much and that made Michael say "WHAT?" It was unbelievable and told him "why not get a cheap one from the pound store?" (USA it's dollar store lol) and that kind of made Luke mad but he didn't had time to fight right now too sad to fucking care.

Calum stop Michael and told him to stop being such a dick to Luke and he mumbles sorry to him and Luke and Luke took the apology and smiles hugging his friends because that's all they needed right now, is friends.

-

Lilly attended Luke once again she remembered him and Luke asked he was going to purchase it with his friends money and his which he can finally afford.

Lilly grabs the ring and place it in a black colour small box and place it neatly with it. She slowly closes the box and hands it to Luke. Luke's smile got bigger when it was place inside the small box. They payed Lilly for the ring and dash out the door saying thank yous and byes to Lilly as she waves back and saying as always

"Have a nice day boys!" With that smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Liz was watching Ashton sleep like an angel. She has a rosary on her hands praying for God's help to heal young Ashton. Asking god that Luke loves him deeply and she just want Luke to have his life back the way Ashton and him having good times.

She also prays Luke having that ring he wanted. She got interrupted in her thoughts as the door opens which reveals a Luke happy smile on his smile "mummy"

"Oh Luke, what brings you back in here?" She sees a small black box in his hands with the brand 'Kay' on top of it and that's when Liz covers her mouth of happiness. "No?!"

He nods "yes! I'm going to make him feel the small box with the ring inside it that I bought him." They both hugged each other with a happily smile on their faces. Liz congratulates him with love and smiles.

Dreams do come true.

"Go on no, let him know!"

Luke smiles and nods letting go of his mother walking towards his Ashton.

Ashton felt something sink down the bed but he knew this was Luke because his hands always placed next to his to feel them

"My love" says Ashton with a big smile on his face. His eyes were still wrapped around with cloth bandage. Luke was about to let out happy tears. Before he would take it out of his black jean pocket his mum interrupted him "Luke, I think it's a bad idea to feel it.."

He turned around and gave Liz a confused look "why?"

"If he cries it will hurt his eyes and get it infected.. The eyes are very delicate" she sighs as Luke looks down and nods. He was so close to let Ashton feel the small box. Luke has it pulled out a bit and push it back into his pocket and give Ashton a kiss on the forehead "guess we have to wait.." He said it sadly, he got up from the bed and sighs "May God be with you" he says as he mum gets up from the chair as Luke spy's a rosary on his mum's hand "I've been praying for him."

Luke smiles and gives her a big hug "you're the best mummy ever, I don't want to disappoint you ever again, promise"

"You never disappoint me"

They pull away giving each other kisses on the cheek and Luke looks behind him, he sighs seen Ashton this way. "Don't worry baby, he'll be fine." And that he agrees.

--
(A/N): I hope you love it.

Please stop being rude to me and telling me I'm fucking up the chapter. I will put this story on hold until I finish my last year of school (yes I graduate this year) and I will make you wait for a whole year. I'm tired of people saying "oh I don't not understand this at all please fix this" or they say "I don't like this at all" I can tell the difference between you're joking and when other people aren't.

I'm not making you read this worthless book. I understand this story doesn't makes sense but I like writing "it doesn't make any sense" stories.

I came to Wattpad for a reason.. to write my ideas down into books and I don't give a shit if it's out of order.

Sorry I had to let it out.

- Johnny x