Other Stories

Hi guys!!! I guess I'm finishing this book.

So, you might find some of the parts confusing but writing while thinking is quite difficult, so I might have forgotten to write some of the parts. I'm really sorry for that.

Any way, I just wanted to say 2 things:

1st - I have other books written by me, one in this account but two others in a different one. If you'd like to read them I'll leave the description and the name here. I promise you they're much better.

In this account:

How To Be Us -  Tom Felton x Reader

So, guys, this is the Tom Felton x Reader (High School) I was talking about

What about being Tom's girlfriend once again? Wish you the best of luck in this new rollercoaster of love...

Draco Malfoy x Reader One Shots

(The name says it all)

A Cliché Not Cliché (Bad BoyXNerd)

I present you with the formula of High School: Players + Sluts + Nerds = High School

Now, the formula of:

Players = Sexy + Hot + Alcohol + Sex + Play With Peoples Emotions

Sluts = Lack of Self-Esteem + Drama + Sex + Alcohol + Fancy Things

Nerds = Study + Study + Read + School + School

Now, you may be asking where do I, Mariana (Yap! It's a French name. My parents met in France, most precisely in Paris, and I guess they wanted my name to have some sentimental meaning. However, I live in the US, but my mum's British and my dad's Scottish.) Blackwood, feat. I'm a nerd, who's friends with two sluts, Lara Smith and Daisy Styles, and three players, Fabien Clarke, who's cousin (It's a French name, too. My family likes meaningful names. Don't ask and you'll still have your mental sanity by the end of the day), Richie Chance and James Louis. I'm in last year of high school and I'm in a public school. I'm intelligent, stubborn and logical. I believe the brain is the most powerful weapon we have, the only problem is people don't know how to use it, including 'Moi Je' (it means 'me'.). I know how to talk five languages: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and Italian, so be ready for some strange words.

The worst of the players is Francesco Piazzetta. He's Italian and he looks like a Sex God! This just helps me with my speculation that Italian guys are ALWAYS sexy. Unfortunately, he's heartless which makes him impossible to talk to. He only cares about himself and how many girls he took to bed. He smokes and some people say he had done drugs once and that he's in a gang but I only believe in true facts.

The sluttiest of the sluts is Vera Austin. She's rich but superficial and futile. She's dating Francesco although they still have sex with different people. I don't get it but I don't care either.

Just one more year and all this drama will end. :)

In the other account (Music+Books+Study=Me):

Dramione One Shots

(There is no description

(There is no description. The title explains it all.)

2nd - THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!! I never thought I'd get someone to even care to read my book and now I have 14.8K reads. And it's not only that!! Your comments and thoughts during this make me so happy!! You have no idea how thrilled I am!!! I can't thank you enough!

Bye my lovelies and see ya if you read any of my other books.

LOVE YA!!

xxTheRetardedGirlxx