Chapter One

Letty's POV

It's been fifteen years since my parents died, ten years since my brother, Jesse, became Alpha, and three months since he became my worst nightmare. Don't ask how I remember, but he made a promise to me when I was nine months old. He promised to keep me safe, but now...

"Letty! Get your fucking ass down here! NOW!" Jesse yells from the basement. The level right above the cells.

I hear pounding on the stairs to the first floor, so i go tunning down the stairs to the basement door. I open it and find my pissed of brother and his beta, Robert. I cringe at the sight of them because they're both drunk. He picks me up, puts me over his shoulder and slaps my ass. This time it stung really bad. He takes me down to the basement and throws me on his bed. It's not like the gentle toss that humans do when they have sex with their partner. It's full on throwing me across the room onto the bed.

I wince when i hit the bed. Damn him and his fucking throwing skills. Robert climbs on top of me and I start to thrash around. He pulls my pants off and starts to rub me through my panties. I've never made a sound when they do this. Whether its a moan or whimper, I've never made a sound.

He rips my panties and forces himself into me. He's tried so many times to get a noise out of me but it never works.

It's times like these where i am lucky that i am a she - wolf. We can't get pregnant unless its by our mate, but male wolves can impregnate a human even if she isn't his mate. If you're a she - wolf and your mate is a girl, our lovely moon goddess has given us the gift of being able to get pregnant by our mate. If a she - wolf cums and can wipe so much onto the others pussy, the one who wiped her cum in the other got her mate pregnant. (It's weird and ill explain more later in the story.)

"Oh fuck baby! You're so damn tight! Oh yea... Imma pound into this pussy you'll be screaming for release!" Robert grunts out.

I haven't talked in three months and the only person who has heard me say anything since this started is my best friend Lucas. He's a rogue, but he doesn't smell like one. He lives in the human community thirty minutes from here. He heard me crying one day after my brother did this to me. I explained everything to him. He is four years older than me, and he could sense that the male scents on me was not my mates.

              20 minutes later

"Lucas? Do you want to hang  out?" I sniffle through the phone.

"Of course baby girl. I have a place i want to take you to," I can practically hear the smirk in his face. "I'll be there in 10," he says and hangs up.

Well, now im scared. Last time he said he had somewhere to take me, we ended up in a car chase by accident.

(I know a lot if this - like the female mates - is not normal, but I promise it's going to be a good book.)