«f i f t y - s e v e n»

I realised that tomorrow was the day, I was going to get married to Yugyeom. A shocker, really. I didn't even notice the time going by so fast.

I called my step mom to help me pick out a dress. She excitingly said yes. And she came to the mall 10 minutes after. I didn't even know it was possible to come here in 10 minutes when the ride to this mall is an hour.

She hugged me, I guessed she was in a very good mood, because she doesn't like me very much.

"Okay, let's go to the store WD."

"Okay."

We walked to the store, talking about my dad in the meantime.

"So, how's dad?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"He's good. I think our relationship is going alot better. I'm no longer using him."

Honestly, I was shooketh. I didn't know she was gonna stop using the poor man until now.

"Oh, here's the store."

We walked inside and an old lady said hi to us. We greeted her back and walked further to the dresses.

—————

"Maybe this one? No, this one is better."

We were choosing the perfect dress for about an hour now. At one point, we had to call an assistent to help us choose because they were all so pretty.

The old lady from the counter came to us with the prettiest dress I've ever seen.

Majestic.