«t h i r t y - t h r e e»

As the night passed, I was changing sides, and kept moving, thinking about tomorrow.
Tomorrow, or should I say today, because it was already 1am.

It was almost time to meet my "fiancé".
I have been a fan of GOT7 for a long time. But it wasn't my intention to get married to one of them. That was too much for me. I locked my hands and placed them on my chest, looking at the ceiling.

Whatever happens tomorrow happens.

Will I meet GOT7's maknae , or Kim Yugyeom?

Is he rude and annoying, or sweet and loving?

Is he just like Jae Un, or is he better?

There were questions rolling in and out of my head, without any answers. They were floating on top until there was no place to fill. I started to get a headache, just thinking about tomorrow in frustration.

My eyes started to feel heavy. I couldn't keep my eyes open. They kept closing. And without noticing, I fell asleep.

At 7am, I was awoken by a dog, barking. Because my window was open, I could hear it very clearly. And I was wide awake at once.

I remembered that the meeting with my new "fiancé" was 11am. I was asked, kind of forced, to wear a dress, light make-up, and curly hair. They said that Yugyeom likes that about a girl, and Jae Un wants us to begin with a good start, and no fighting in the first few minutes.

I got my curling iron, and curled my hair. I was halfway there, when I got a call from my sister.
I freezed and picked up the phone.

Yoomi Hi, sis

YenYen Hi Yoomi, you called?

Yoomi Yeah, I just want to tell you, Jae Un replaced the meeting to 2 hours earlier. So 9am. Yugyeom has practice at 10am, and that ends around 1pm.

YenYen Shit really? I gotta go!

Yoomi Later

YenYen Cya

I rushed to my closet and got my red dress and white gold hoops. I got dressed and applied my light make-up. I got my keys and rushed to my car, locking my front door.

On my way to the restaurant, with the GPS on, I noticed.

I didn't finish my hair.