"Where are we going?" Mingyu keeps on asking as they walked. "We're almost there, I promise." Mingyu answered.

When they stopped at the aquarium park, Mingyu was shocked at the sign by the entrance.

'Close due to an inspection.
We are hoping for your kind consideration'

Mingyu took notice of Wonwoo reaction. He realized that Wonwoo wanted to bring him to the aquarium park but it was closed.

"I didn't know it would be close today." Wonwoo murmured to himself. "I'm so sorry Wonwoo. I really wanted to bring you here since you've been wanting it so badly but I didn't know it will be close today." Wonwoo explained with a dishearted look. Mingyu just give of a smile while telling him that it's okay.

"I don't really have other plans but if you want, we can go visit the pond by the park and watch the fishes." Wonwoo suggested. "Sure, let's go." Mingyu replied. They hailed a cab to go to the park sincethey were both too lazy to walk.

The cab ride was silent but only because the driver is playing soft music that could easily put the two in a deep nap. Once they arrived, Wonwoo has to wake Mingyu up who is leaning by his shoulder. They got of the cab and was greeted by the grey clouds.

"Hmm, not as sunny as I thought." Wonwoo murmured. It did, however, still caught the attention of Mingyu. "Seriously Wonwoo, stop worrying about today and let's just enjoy it. It is sort of our anniversary today after all." Mingyu assured bringing a huge smile on Wonwoo's face. They walked towards the pond where only a few people were in. It wasn't as crowded as it used to be, probably because of the unpredictable weather. The weather didn't falter the joy in Mingyu's face when he saw some fishes in the pond. He ran to the fence, adoring every fish he sees. Wonwoo finds him childish but extremely cute.

"I like that one." Mingyu shared to Wonwoo, pointing at a particular fish. Wonwoo was confused because all of the fishes almost look the same. "Uhh, which one?" Mingyu asked that earned a small chuckle from Mingyu. "The small one right there." Mingyu explained while pointing at the far corner of the small pond. Still, Wonwo didn't see it but just nod his head in agreement. What matters is that Mingyu is happy.

"Hey, i'll be right back." Wonwoo said after a while. He went to a store that sells bread, hoping they could feed the ducks. He also bought some ice cream for them even though the wind is kinda chilly. The only thing Mingyu and Wonwoo love the most is ice cream and whether if it's in a hot or cold weather, they're bound to eat ice cream.

Wonwoo returned to the pond only to see Mingyu on the bench talking with an old lady. When Mingyu spotted him, he excused himself and hurriedly ran to Wonwoo, feeling giddy because of the ice cream in Wonwoo's hands.

"You bought ice cream!" Mingyu exclaimed when he reached the older. Wonwoo extended his arm to give him the ice cream but a kid dashed past them, bumping into Mingyu in the back, causing him to drop one of the ice cream in Mingyu's shoes. Wonwoo was ready to fight the kid who bumped him but Mingyu stopped him. "Are you seriously gonna fight a kid?" Mingyu chuckled. He bent down and took the tissue that came with the ice cream to wipe it off. Wonwoo helped the younger in cleaning his shoes while he hold on to the other ice cream. "This is new." Mingyu murmured to himself but Wonwoo heard it. He felt bad and terrible because this day keeps getting worse. He didn't know what to do so he stopped Mingyu from what he's doing, handed him the ice cream, and cleaned Mingyu's shoe himself. "I can clean it myself, you know." Mingyu said while starring at Wonwoo. "It's the least I can do." Wonwoo shrugged. Once everything is done, they took a seat by the bench.