(Honestly, i can't choose when it comes to purse and heels, I don't really like them 😂)

Arrived at the party

"Bye appa, take care" i bid dad goodbye "okay dear, call me if you guys are done" he said and drive off.

I was half walking to the hall when , I received a text, I look at my phone and received text from jungkook. I press the id and view his massage

Message said:
Kookie:
Babe, after the party meet meet me at the outside.

Me:
Okay, but why??

Kookie:
It's a surprise

Me:
Okay

End conversation

'I wonder what his up to' I thought

*skip ceremony*

I went outside and saw jungkook waiting for me. He saw me and smiled to me and i smiled back "why do you want me here?" I said to him "I'll see... but before that you need to use this blindfold" he said "why though?"i asked "It's a surprise" he said "okay" i said he and blindfolded me. He intertwined his finger with mine and drag me to somewhere.

Jungkook pov

I blindfolded her and intertwined my fingers with her and her to the beach not far from the hall. "Where are we going jungkook?" She asked "you'll see babe, hang in there" i said

We arrived at the beach and pull my hand away from her.

Back to y/n pov

We suddenly stop and jungkook pull his hand away from me. "Kookie,where are you?" I asked but i heard a wave swooshing sound and a soothing music started to play "where are we?" I said. Jungkook untied the blindfold and i see we're at the beach and surprised and so touched on what I see. I saw a table with candles and a few candles on the ground making a heart shape. I cover my mouth and gasp it was so beautiful
(This is how it look👇🏻)

Suddenly jungkook kneels down infront of me and took out a ring "y/n i know i've bullied you a lot before, but we have been together for a long time and we share the same feeling towards each other, and I love you so much, so Park Y/N will you mar...

Suddenly jungkook kneels down infront of me and took out a ring "y/n i know i've bullied you a lot before, but we have been together for a long time and we share the same feeling towards each other, and I love you so much, so Park Y/N will you marry me??" He said. A tear escaped from my eyes to my cheeks. "Yes jungkook i will" i said happily. He stood up and put the ring on finger and he hugged me "thank you y/n-ah I promise to love and take good care of you" he said. I hugged him back.

"Hello we're here you know" someone called out and it was suga oppa " oh how long you've been there?" I said. "You didn't noticed us stand here the whole time?" Jin oppa said " no, I don't" i said and laugh awkwardly.

"By the way congratulations to both of you" they all said. "Come here" v oppa said, i ran to him and they give a group hug. "Yah hyung she is my future wife not you guys" jungkook said pulling me away from the hug. "Calm down my daughter, don't be so jealous" jhope oppa said and I giggled.