II

That's bad, I was going to ask if you want help. But, i changed my mind. I bid you farewell~"
I waved goodbye to the poor demon hunter and proceed to Ms.Moon. She told me to go to her office after class.

I gave 3 little knocks on the door.
"Ms. Moon? It's me. Miya."
"Come in, darling."

I walked in, as Ms. Moon said.

"Miya, You've been doing great till now. Even your gameplays are amazing!" Ms. Moon clapped and gave me a thumbs up, which made me feel cringe a little bit.

"T-thanks..."

"Yep! Unlike that demon hunter, who's being really unstable at his studies. His game is also the same!" She utters.

"I guess." I scratched my head.

"He is really handsome, but he sure is not the perfect guy you wanna be with!"

"Uh...Isn't that rude that we are talking to someone behind his back?"

"Oh! I am sorry. You are so nice, even though he deserves it." Ms. Moon snickers.

"R-right...Speaking of him, I kinda bumped into him like minutes ago."

"Oh, really? I talked to him earlier, about his grades." She sighed.

"May I know what's happening on his grades?" I said, curious.

(It's not like I care..but something tells me I must know.)

"His grades were low, because he focuses on the game only."

"Interesting." I mumbled, and raised an eyebrow.

"Anyway! I want you to visit my office again tomorrow morning. Don't worry, It'll take your time an inch only. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Ms.Moon. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes, Bye darling"

I left the office and procceded to my dorm.

3 minutes of walking~

"Nana, you there?" I said as I open my dorm's door. The light's off, so I guess she's sleeping.

And yep, she is. She slept on the couch, peacefully.

"Adorable." I mumbled and putted a blanket on top of her. After all that, I yawned and slept peacefully.

To be continued...