Chapter 21

I stretched out and my neck cramped. I grabbed my neck and groaned. The smell of coffee immediately grabbed my attention. I turned to the kitchen and seen Cameron making coffee.

"You could have slept in our room" he said sliding a cup across the island as I walked by

"It's your room and why would I do that?" I asked pouring coffee

"Because it was our room and it's not like we haven't slept together before it wouldn't have been weird" he said

"Doesn't matter, we aren't together and that's weird for me" I said sitting on the couch

"Then make it not be weird" he said sitting next to me

"What do you mean?" I as

"Be with me" he said looking guilty

"I told you we are just friends for now" I said

"For now" I smirked

I just shook my head and turned on tv. My phone vibrates and Cameron gets it before I do. He smirks then hands the phone to me.

"Nice password" he laughs. damn I forgot The day Cameron and I started dating was the password. I ignore it and look at the text.

️From Cartah😈

Good news☺️

Too Cartah😈

What's that?

From Cartah

Deb and I are back together😁

Too Cartah😈

Awe congrats I always liked her, bring her to the house👌

From Cartah😈

On our way☺️

I put down my phone and focus on the tv. It is awkward sitting on a couch watching tv with your ex. I heard the door open and seen carter and Deborah walk in. I wave them over to the living room.

"It's awful cozy in here" Carter laughs.

"There is just less tension in a rubber band" I say looking down at the coffee

"Yeah...." Carter said pulling Deborah toward him.

God I missed when Cameron and I were like that. He would kiss me and a tingling sensation went through my body, when he would hold my hand for hours, cuddling while watching movies. Before I knew it I felt a tear stream down my face. I wiped it in immediately and pulled myself together.

"You okay?" Carter asked. I just nodded. Cameron had left the room by this time.

"I just... can't believe it, I love him, and I want to be with him, but it doesn't feel right" I say

"Do what makes you happy, of giving him a second chance is what you need do that. Let him try once more and if he messes up again then that's his fault. If you want to move on, try too" Carter smiles

I have a lot to think about. I can't decide if I want to try to move on or give him one last chance. I lay back in the couch and sigh.

***

Cameron's POV

"Do what makes you happy, of giving him a second chance is what you need do that. Let him try once more and if he messes up again then that's his fault. If you want to move on, try too" Carter say.

She doesn't answer, she just sighs. I run my fingers through my hair and walk up to my room. I slam the door and knocked over a vase. I pushed over the dresser and let all my anger out. I busted a mirror, threw clothes everywhere, ripped the bed covers off the bed, then Alli came in the room. She looked around the room and gasped.

She moved around the broken glass and stood in front of me. I rubbed my face with my hands and sighed looking down. She cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes as I cupped her face and stared back. I finally took a chance and leaned in, she accepted and I felt so much better, like the world had fallen into place again.

"Please" I whispered pulling away

"One last chance" she said
______

Really short but wanted to get them back together already.

I don't care what people say about Deborah I like her and she's in the story.

Comment & Vote please!!!!