Chapter 7

I was broken, I dated the boy I had liked for years for one day and I was already crushed into pieces. I still have to stay here for another week. I guess I'm shutting myself away for the rest of the time.

"Alli?" I hear Hayes soft voice outside the door. "Come in" I say pulling the covers over me. "Cam told us. He is devastated." I could barley hear him. "I just need to think for a while" I say pushing him out of the room. I shut the door, close the curtains and turn on a movie. It looks like the middle of the night when it's 2 in the afternoon. I close my eyes and soon drift asleep.
~~~~~

It's been 3 days since everything happened with Cameron. I haven't left this bed. I have watched movies, gotten on my phone, I haven't eaten anything, and I haven't seen sunlight since I closed the curtains. Nash checks in on me but not often. I don't blame him, he has his own life that he needs to worry about.

I decide to go to the bathroom and take a shower. I strip down dimming the lights. I wash my body and hair then get out. I grab undergarments, and a pair sweatpants and a loose T- shirt. I slip it on and then grab my phone. I cover my eyes walking out into the hall way.

The blinding light hits me. "God" I mumble under my breath. I walk slowly down the steps and into the kitchen. Everyone was in the living room so I tried to be quiet. I slowly opened the fridge and grabbed a water. Before I could sneak past them Nash turned around "look who is alive" he laughs. My face stays blank. I'm not in a mood for his jokes. "Yeah..." I tried to say but my voice was scratchy. So I opened the water and took a drink.

"Wanna join us and watch a movie" Nash ask. "I'm just gonna go back upstairs." I say trying not to look at Cam. "No, you've been shut up in the dark for days. Time to grow up and socialize." He says pushing me towards the couch. "You know what? I am not doing this. Don't tell me to grow up when you know what I've been through!" I yell making everyone turn around. "God I can't wait till I'm home, then what are you going to do? Tell mom and dad, they don't give a shit! Look how they treated me after Boston." I say trying to head upstairs but Nash grabs my hand. "Alli, I'm sorry. I just miss you. A lot" he sighs hugging me. "Fine I'll watch one movie." I say sitting on the far end of the couch away from cam.

The movie dragged on and I wished I had never came down. Finally the credits start to show. I get up and head for the stairs. "Where you going?" Nash whispered trying not to wake everyone up. "Bed" I sigh and run upstairs before he could change my mind.

Cam looked fine. No sadness, pain, nothing that could signal he was sad. I look in the mirror and my eyes are red and puffy. Great.
~~~~~~~~~
Cameron's POV

I could tell Alli was in pain. She probably thought I was fine. I'm definitely not. I haven't slept in the past days. I've cried for hours, but not in front of anyone. I really just want to hold her in my arms again. Even though we were together for a day she made me feel different. Her touch made me crazy. I can't stand this anymore.

I decide to make a bold move. I get up and go to the room she is staying in. I don't knock I just walk in and shut the door behind me. She's in the bathroom. I slowly open the door and she is just sitting on the floor. "Alli?" I asked as she looked up.

"Go away" she barely said. "No" she stood to her feet and wiped her face. "Just leave" she said a little more aggressive. "I'm not leaving, I need to tell you something" I said. "What?!?" She almost yelled. "I want to be with you, I don't care if both of our exs come into our lives. I just want you" I say grabbing her waist and pulling it towards mine. "It hurts to be away from you. I can't stand it. But I don't want to fight with you all the time. I don't want to be pressured, I just want to be with you" she finally says.

" I will never pressure you into anything, remember that" I say before kissing her hard. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "I've missed you so much" I whisper into her ear then set her down. "No, don't stop" she says pulling me into her kissing me. She stands on her tip toes to reach me. So I once again lifter her. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip begging for entrance.

We started to make out and I pushed her against the wall. But I pulled away. She breathed hard "what?" She asked. "It's just not the right time" I say moving a strand of hair that fell in front of her eyes. She nodded then laid on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked "laying down" she said confused. "Let's go to my room" I say lifting her off the bed. She giggled as I lifted her. I carried her to my room and laid her down. I wrapped my arms around her "there now we can lay down together" I said. We laid there entangled in each other's limbs and then fell asleep.
________

Please share this story with your friends or anyone! Thanks😊