8

Chapter 8

Weeks had passed and I can now return in dancing.

"It's good for you to be back, hyung." Minghao said.

"Yeah, a week is long enough for me. Thank you for covering up for me you guys." I said as I patted their heads.

"Hyung, did you know what happened to Jihoon hyung the other day?"

My brows furrowed when Chan asked that.

"What do you mean? What happen when I'm gone?" I asked curiously.

"He almost jump off the roof, Seokmin saw him running towards the rooftop and immediately call out Seungcheol hyung. It's a relief when he got there in time before Jihoon could jump off, he was said to be suffering from depression.." Jun hyung explained.

Jihoon...

"I'm going.."

I said before running off.

---

I arrived at the dorm and run towards mine and Jihoon's room.

I opened the door revealing him sitting on his bed, his back facing me.

"Ji..."

"You already knew?"

"Ji, why did you do that?"

He didn't answer but upon hearing his light sob is enough reason for me to head on his side and wrap my arms around him.

"Now, now... it's alright.."

"I-I'm.. s-sorry.."

"Don't be.. I'm not mad.. besides we both have heavy responsibility here.."

I let him cry and when he finally calmed down, I held his face and wipe off his tears.

"Now promise me, Ji.. don't ever do anything that involves harm, okay?"

"Don't mind the haters because we, who loves you will always be by your side. Don't be afraid to open up.."

"Let's work hard for our next comeback alright? We can do this!"

He nodded and hugged me again.

I smiled as I patted his back.

---

As we had our comeback, who knew it would be the start of our shine..

Jihoon is more happy now... the others as well.

As for us performance unit, we will continue working on choreos and surely make Carats proud!

~~~