Chapter 24

The darkness of the maze is rather unsettling. The only sound is of Draco and me breathing and the snitch that's been following me around since I received it. I push it into my pocket, along with the hat, which begged me to bring it.

 "This way." Draco insist, pulling my hand with her "We said we'd meet right here." she sits on the ground and pulls me down with her. And we wait.

 She never takes me out of her arms as we wait. And we wait for what feels like hours. Until I stand up and stretch.

 The shrubbery behind me sprays something out on me and I drop to the ground "Harry!" Draco screams and shakes me "Harry, wake up!" My vision fades to black.

 I'm back in the cupboard and HE is behind me. "You're such a whore!" he screams in my ear as he strangels me.

 I remember this night. It was the night before I went back to Hogwarts; after Christmas. It was the night I got it the worst. It was the night that still haunts my dreams.

 Because this was the night that Uncle Vernon joined in.

 And all I can do is lay there and take it.

~

 My eyes flash open and I'm back in the maze. Draco kneels over me "Harry's awake." she smiles, before kissing my forehead.

 "How long was I out?" I ask, emotionlessly. Tears roll out of my eyes and my throat burns more than anything.

 "An hour." She gives a weak smile "You were crying in your sleep..." I sniffle as the other three come into view.

 "We got here about fifty minutes ago." Cedric states "Found that one crying her eyes out." he points at Draco.

 I sit up and look around "What exactly did you see?" Draco asks me.

 I sniffle once more "It's not important." before standing "Come on, we got to gets a move on." I start down another passage before I spot the glowing trophy.

 "See you three later." Viktor smiles, before shooting up red sparks. "Stay alive." I nod and give him a hug "What wad that for?"

 "In case I don't come back." I give a weak smile, before sniffling again "Goodbye." I sniffle, before giving Fleur a hug, then Cedric as Fleur throws up her sparks.

 I tremble as I hug Draco "I love you." I sniffle out, as my grip around her tightens "I'll always love you."

 She kisses my head "And I'll always love you." she says through tears.

 When both Viktor and Fleur are gone, I pull away from Draco and look at the two that remain "You have your basilisk fang, right?"

 They both hold one up and I nod "As soon as we got over there, run and hide, understand? Don't lets them catch you." they nod once more and Cedric grabs hold of Draco's free hand, seeing as the other was in mine.

 And I reach out and grab the trophy.

~

 A cemetery.

 We're in a cemetery. It's the one from my dream that I had the day before the world cup. That was a month before school started. I quickly look over to find Draco and Cedric running off, only Draco's different! Draco's a boy again!

 I look down to find a flat chest. I'm a boy again!

 The portkey, it must have a decharming spell! I'm quickly pulled out of thought by a man walking up to me. But not just any man... Peter! And in his hand lay a small bundle.