"Come on, Adam," you said, your voice robotic. You broke his bonds with your super strength before leading him out of the room. He stumbled after you, his body unstable. You supported his body with ease, bringing him out of the stuffy room and down a hall, finding the living room with ease, despite the fact that you hadn't really been inside of the house long enough to memorize the layout.

You lowered Adam's body on a couch, a groan emitting from his mouth as he came into contact with the white couch.

"Thank you," he said, his voice hoarse as he spoke.

Inside of the torture room, Chase felt like he'd been punched in the stomach. He'd tortured his brother for you. To find you. And he got punched in the gut from it.

He fell against the wall, pain vibrating through his body. It had been a hot minute since you and Adam had done anything like that, and Chase was so used to it being him.

He stood up, his legs like iron weights as he made his way to the living room.

You were making yourself busy in the kitchen, putting together an ice pack and a glass of ice water together for him. You were very aware that a mixture of his and your bionics together would make it so he wouldn't need a visit to a hospital, but the human part of him was fried, and overheated. You understood that much.

"What's wrong?" Chase asked, making his way to the kitchen. You glared up at him with firey, electric green eyes-

Electric green eyes.

The answer hit him like a bullet, but it was too late.

You shoved Chase out of your way as you made your way back to Adam's location on the couch. The glass cup clanked lightly against the table as you placed it town. Adam looked up at you, his chest heaving, eyes tired. You moved your body so it was closer to Adams, sitting on the edge of the couch. You placed the ice pack on his head first before leaning your head down.

Chase felt all of the wind in his body leave him as he doubled over. His own brother...

He was fighting with himself, struggling to remain in his calm state of mind, Spike warming up. It was a battle in his head. And he was losing. He had to remember, keep telling himself, it's whoever's controlling her. It wasn't working. Nothing was working for him.

He lost himself.

Adam's lips were surprisingly soft. You were able to tell that, even in your lost state of mind. His arm, you could feel how taxing it was for him from the information flowing into your head due to the healing power in your body, went up to the back of your neck, bringing you closer to him.

Your body jerked back, shoving Adam away from you, his body falling against the couch, his chest heaving.

As though it were two kids fighting over the remote, your body dove back into Adam, connecting your lips together again, the second party tugging you away. It was as if your body was having issues following its own rules.

"Hey!" growled a low voice as something tugged on the back of your collar. You looked at Chase, a growl emitting from your own throat. "What are you doing kissing my brother?" His voice was low and demanding.

You scowled at him before kicking his knees out from under him. Thanks to the third party controlling you, your bionics were hyped up, and you were suddenly every aware of your surroundings.

Chase fell to his knees, letting you go so you fell as a heap on the floor. You wasted no time before diving to attack him again. You straddled his body, your hands at his throat. "Maybe I don't love you anymore," your voice was low as you glared down at him, the electricity in your eyes more obvious than ever.

This time, Chase actually did get a punch to his gut.

Adam was torn. On one hand, the girl who he had a major crush on and just kissed him wasn't in her right state of mind. On the other hand, his brother who just tortured him.

Bros before hoes.

He dove, using his own strength to subdue you.

"Take it out." He looked to his brother. "Her chip. Take it out until we can take off the Triton app." Chase felt himself calm down at the image of his brother being on his side.

"Her bionics are in use. Look, she's trying to use her strength. I can't take it out without severely damaging her nerves."

Adam glared at him. "Can't you do it remotely? Please, Chase," he begged, "don't make her go through this. Don't make (Y/n) go through this."

Chase grit his teeth. "I'll see what I can find in the lab."

Chase stood up, his body running through the halls quickly, his form perfect from years of practice.

He entered the basement, trifling through the files in the computer. He tried to find anything that was remote.

He finally found the Triton app extractor, downloading it in place of the volume button on the first remote he found.

Upstairs, you struggled against Adam's grip, his vice-tight grip holding your hands above your head. You chuckled sarcastically, your voice box being taken over by the people fighting over the remote. "I'll bet that you'd rather this be in a different scenario." You smirked at him as he tightened his jaw.

"Never," he grit out, teeth grinding with effort. You had some nice strength bionics in you, but they weren't strong enough compared to the near-officer holding you down.

"I've got it!" shouted Chase, running into the room. "Give me access to the back of her neck!"

You looked up at Chase. "You should be smarter than that, Chase," you said, "never voice a plan to the enemy."

"Oh, but that's not the end of it," Adam said. In a flash, as though he'd switched bionics with Bree, he had the two of you stood up, your arms pinned behind your back, your face in Adam's chest. "Now!"

Chase brought the TV remote up to the base of your neck and shot the extractor in your bionics. Your body started to slacken, growing limp against Adam's body. He staggered at the sudden dead weight before laying you down on the couch that Adam had once been laying on.

Your eyes were shut, asleep, your breathing calm.

"We did it, Chase," Adam said, looking at his brother. Chase looked down.

"Adam, I'm so sorry," Chase said, looking up at his brother with bleary eyes. "I'm so sorry for torturing you. For putting you through that- it was uncalled for."

"It's okay, little brother," said Adam, tugging Chase to his chest. "I'm sorry, too. I should never have gotten involved with them. It was... supposed to hurt you emotionally. I never meant for it to get physical."

Chase shook his head, nuzzling his face into Adam's chest as he felt himself begin to cry. "I'm so, so sorry."

And that afternoon, Chase and Adam let bygones be bygones as you slept away the pain in your body.

If only the peacefulness would last.

~~~

ALRIGHT!

So, sorry for the gap, but I had to get the mojo for this chapter.

SOME COOL STUFF:

I got to see Dan and Phil yesterday, and it was AWESOME! It was so surreal, just to see them so close and in real life...

I am almost to 700 followers and I thank you all so much for that! It's incredible to me.

Now, here's the whammy. I decided to enter Smart Guy into the Wattys 2018! So, I'm about 85% sure that the people don't physically vote for the stories like they did once, but I think that part of it is the support on the story itself. In all this, they do the real judging based on an algorithm that evaluates stuff- I'm not sure. You can read the official documents on Wattpad.

So, you kissed Adam. How was it?

xD Love you, Kittens!

~Kat