Chapter I

^^ That's your boyfriend

^^ That's your boyfriend. Or- at least what I'm basing him off of. I came across him during a Shamchat roleplay, so idk who he is.

BTW, there is drinking in this chapter. Don't do it unless you have parental permission or are 21 or older. I am not trying to promote drinking.

***

The night was warm, reaching the low 70's. While normal for Hawaii, it still was abnormally warm, since it was December. December ninth, to be exact. Layla's 21st birthday.

It was at a tiki bar and you were the designated driver. Not because you were too young to drink, but because you had agreed to be the designated driver. In fact, you had been able to drink for quite some time.

You sat at the bar, an unopened bottle of Sprite next to you. You were watching the dance floor, trying to keep your eyes on Layla, but every once in a while, you looked over to your boyfriend. His brown hair was messier than normal and he held a beer in his hand. A group of people was dancing with him, some boys, some girls. You tried not to care.

"Hey there, cutie," said a voice you looked over at the person.

You should not have done that.

"Could I get you something... Stronger?" asked Chase Davenport. Correction: a drunk Chase Davenport. He tugged away your Sprite as you just looked at him with wide eyes.

For all intents and purposes, he was still the same Chase, only his hair was a bit longer and a ghost of stubble was painted across his cheeks. He was still rather lean and lanky, but he was happy, with a goofy grin on his face.

You glanced at your boyfriend, who was drinking his alcohol, most likely hammered before grabbing the hem of Chase's shirt and tugging him to an area outside the bar.

"Ooh, eager, I see," he said, advancing on you.

You placed both of your hands on his chest to push him back. "What the heck are you doing in Hawaii?" You demanded rather than asked.

"It's my ex-girl's 21st birthday, Miss Bossy," he responded. You could smell the alcohol on his breath. Ew. "She invited me here."

You sighed. "Where are you staying? I'm going to take you home."

Chase had a cocky smirk on his face. "So soon, really? I'd expect you to at least buy me flowers first."

You sighed. Drunk Chase was not the Chase you wanted to talk to for more than three minutes without tearing his head off.

"Tell me when you're ready to go home, I am not letting you drive yourself home." He nodded and you returned to the party.

Suddenly, Layla grabbed a microphone and got on a table. "If I may have your attention, please?" Layla asked, her playful voice booming through the beach bar. Everyone looked at her, and a few catcalled, whistling ringing out. "Thank you all for a wonderful birthday. Special thanks to my best friend for not drinking a single drop of alcohol so she can drive her bestie home!" She pointed at you, and you could suddenly feel a bunch of eyes on you. Even more catcalls rang out, but your drunk boyfriend walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"And she's all mine, in case anyone was wanting to tap her!" he shouted, looking at the crowd. "I'm looking at you, brownie." He looked at Chase who put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay," you cut in, moving out of your boyfriend's arms. "I don't know about you two, but we should go home!"

"Fantastic idea! But first, anyone who wants to come over for a round of drunk 'Spin-the-Bottle' is welcome to!"

Geez, Layla didn't have a heart when she was drunk. She had literally just stuck a needle in your heart at the thought of your old friend.

You ended up driving home with seven people in the back. You let Chase sit up front with you only because he promised not to yell or make a move. And he hadn't, but your heart was racing as you remembered what had happened last you met. Mainly...

Mainly the last things you said to each other were "I love you" before you left him.

After getting everyone situated in the living room, you grabbed the things for spritzers and shots before going back. The crowd watched you down a whole bottle of beer in one sitting to use as the bottle for your game. A few people applauded as you placed the empty bottle down, flinching at the taste that burnt your throat.

Layla spun first, the nose landing on a girl next to her. Happily, she cupped the girl's cheeks and kissed her on the nose before taking a shot of tequila.

No one landed on you, but you were happily taking shots of fireball whiskey and drinking tequila spritzers.

You were definitely buzzed when the nose landed on you. You looked at who spun the bottle, finding your boyfriend to be the culprit. He cupped both your cheeks before planting a big, wet kiss on your lips, shoving his tongue into your mouth.

You were suddenly sober, not enjoying it at all. You shoved him away before taking another shot to get your mind off of it. You spun again, the nose landing on Chase. You grinned and looked at your ex before deciding he was definitely too drunk to remember what happened the following day, so you leaned across the bottle and connected your lips together.

The party seemingly went silent as your lips connected. You felt his hand go up to cup your cheek as you relaxed into it.

You thought you were over him.

Nope.

***

Okay!

This is exciting! A sequel! Hopefully, it will last longer than my Markiplier sequel xD

I've been obsessed with these songs recently:

And

I can't get them out of my head.

And way, I'll try to get you a new chapter sometime soon.

Love you, kittens!

~Kat