Ro'Meave Brothers X Sister! Dying! Reader

Takes place in Phoenix Drop High.

Y/N= Your name

E/C= Eye color

N/N= Nickname

-

Zane Pov

I was sitting at the table, eating my lunch. I was scanning the room to see if I can find Y/N. I looked at her normal table and spotted her. She looked over and made eye contact with me, sticking her tongue out. I shook my head and turned towards my food. Y/N was probably my least favorite sibling. She's annoying. I was told to look out for her since it was her first day in High School. I don't get why I have to do it. Why can't it be Garroth or Vylad? I looked over at my two brothers. They were chatting with people in the group. I rolled my eyes and payed attention to my food.

Garroth Pov

I was talking to Laurance and Dante about how awesome Senior year of high school is going to be. With all the big events. Everything. Throughout the day whenever I ran into my younger siblings I'd smile at them. I looked at a table a few ways away. I saw a H/C haired girl. Her backpack was dangling on one of her shoulders as she was rummaging through her bag for something. She was wearing the traditional school uniform. (Ignore this sentence if you don't have long hair) She had a white bow in her braided hair. I looked at the girl for a few minutes. Then shook her off. She seems like she's doing okay. Who is she? That's our sister. She... can be extraordinarily annoying.

Vylad Pov

I looked across the cafeteria, hanging out with one of my childhood friends that I've known since I was little. I was focusing on something else since they're currently getting something from their locker. I saw the young girl with a white bow in her braided hair, ruffed up uniform and an extremely childish backpack. I shook my head at her. Honestly. She embarrasses me. There's so many reasons how she does. I know it doesn't seem like me to do it... but I try to avoid her all the time. She turned her head, her E/C right eye visible. Her other eye was a dark grey. She going to get herself killed. Heterochromia is cool. She turned away and faced her friends again. I gotta admit this as well. Y/N, my little sister by eleven months, is annoying. Yes. She has her moments where she's calm. But she's twenty-four seven having to do something! It's annoying once you've had to live with it for fourteen years.

Y/N Pov

I was peacefully eating my lunch with my friends. It's our first days as freshmen. For the last few years. Garroth Zane and Vylad pushed me away tremendously. I know I can be annoying. And a jerk at times. But does that really mean that you should neglect your younger sister? Every day I think that I've been doing something wrong. Maybe I am. And I just don't know it. I've spoken with Dante and Laurance a few times when I was in middle school when they came over to our house. Along with Aphmau, Travis and Katelyn. So I've become friends with them. All my brothers friends. They've told me that I can be annoying at times. But it's fine. They said that it was just the way I was. They never said anything about my brothers and what they think about me. I've asked them a ton of times to tell me what they think about me. Since they never answered. I just assumed that they thought I wasn't cool enough for them, and that they didn't love me. It's been this way since I was seven when Garroth went into middle school. The only one that stayed with me until he went to High School was Vylad. There's this thing that I haven't told anyone. The only people who know is mom and dad. I have some sort of disease... and lung cancer. The lung cancer can't be treated at all. Neither can the disease. It was diagnosed two years ago. This year... this year is my last year of living.

-

I was walking home. I saw that Garroth and Vylad were ahead. Zane a little farther back from Garroth and Vylad. I wanted to tell them.