chapter fourty-seven

as skylar edged marnie, and shane closer, shane and marnie couldnt felt more uncomfortable in their lives. soon they were so close  that marnie could have sat on shane's lap. skylar returned to his seat, and watched the two with hawk eyes. shane got up, and left the kitchen, as marnie followed. shane walked out the front door, as she followed. the two went for a walk down the street to get to know each other. they chatted it up, until. torin crossed thier path, as marnie kicked him in the face. " your really awesome you know that right" shane said. " yeah they all say that"  she responded. " who?" shane asked.  " everybody" marnie quoted. marnie's face flushed a bright pink, as shane's did also. " i think their right" marnie said. " who?" shane said. " skylar and lucus, maybe they are right" she countered. " about what?" he said. " liking each other"  she said silently. shane froze in shock, because he noticed zoe down the street. marnie hugged him tightly, as they walked.  zoe starred daggers at shane, and his arm candy. they walked past her, as zoe couldnt help feeling a bit of jelousy. zoe took out her phone, and dialed xiaomi's number.

"hello xiaomi he found a new one"

" who found a new one?"  xiaomi asked.

" shane he found a new girlfriend"

" you know zoe if you are jealous, why did you break up with him in the first place?" she said.

" its complicated"  zoe said ending the call.

shane walked past the old warehouse on penn street, then headed back. this time marnie, and shane raced back home.  zoe stopped right infront of shane's house. zoe heard giggiling and laughing, behind her. it was shane and marnie, they passed zoe, and crashed onto shane's lawn. zoe watched as they were having a fun time brushing grass of each other. rage builded up inside, zoe , then she finally snapped. " WHO IS THIS SHANE !?!" she exploded. " oh zoe when did you get here?" shane asked. " i asked you a question"  she said with anger seering from her vain's. " she who is this scary girl?" marnie asked. " this is my ex girlfriend"  shane answered.  " who is this?" zoe asked in rage, pointing to marnie. " im marnie, im shane's new-"  zoe interrupted her. " i dont want to hear it girl"  " come on marnie, lets go somewhere where people wont be so harsh to new people"  shane said to marnie. they got up and headed for the door. " im sorry shane!" she called out.  zoe ran to shane, and kissed him on the lips.  shane pushed her away, and walked into his house.  tears rolled down zoe's eyes, as she coninued down the street.