chapter fourteen

lucus and shane were sleeping on the living room floor. lucus pushed himself up and sat up. lucus shook shane lightly. " dude what did we do last night" lucus asked. " we took Zoe and rocketmail to the movies, and the carnival" shane replied. " so when are we going to tell them about our secrets?" lucus asked. " what secrets?" shane countered. " you know, about our powers" lucus said  " oh, Zoe already knows about my powers, because i saved her in the graveyard" shane began. " i don't know when you'll tell rocketmail your a reverse vampire" shane finished. " i don't know when either, ill tell her tonight" Lucus said making up his mind. shane got up and headed into the kitchen, as lucus followed. "  toaster waffles?" shane asked. " you know it" lucus replied. shane popped four toaster waffles in the four- way toaster. lucus pulled up two plates next to the toaster. a sleepy janayzia staggered into the kitchen. she opened the refridgerator door and pulled out a energy drink. she sipped the can dry and perked up. " so what did you boys do last night that made you fall asleep in the living room?" janayzia asked. " well we took are two friends out to a movie, and to a  carnival" lucus replied. " cool" janayzia countered. a tired andrew stepped into the kitchen with a bathrobe on. andrew fixed himself a cup of coffee ,from a one cup coffee machine. " well i have to go to work" andrew said. " wait before you go, i need to ask you a question?" lucus said. " sure Buddie anything" andrew said. " can you both adopt me?" lucus said.