The Family

You walk into the kitchen. You open the pantry and grab the tea bags, placing them in the hot water on the stove to steap.

Y/N: "So I just got off the phone with my mom. She wants us over at her house for dinner by 6:30. So basically when the sweet tea is done, we can drive over."

Grayson: "Sounds great. So Ethan was telling me about your parents, that's cool that they were able to help you with the house, which is stunning by the way."

Y/N: "Well thank you."

Grayson: "So do you have any siblings?"

Y/N: "Yes. Actually I have a younger brother, Chase, he's 22 and is going to school to become an orthopedic surgeon. At least that is the goal. He's in his fourth year of med school and is doing great."

Grayson: "Wow. So does he go to school in state?"

Y/N: "No. He is actually attending a school in California. He was accepted and received several scholarships."

Ethan: "So, is he just in for a few days or the summer?"

Y/N: "He is in for the summer, but will start an internship soon about an hour away. That's why I scheduled to go fishing with him tomorrow, trying to get in as much time with him as possible."

As if on cue, your phone buzzed, Chase was Facetiming you. "Speak of the devil, he's Facetiming me." You accept his call and his chiseled face pops up on the screen.

Chase: "Hey sis."
Y/N: "Hey stranger. What's up?"
Chase: "I know they are in the room, turn the camera around. I need to see who I'm dealing with here."
You shake your head and turn the camera to face the twins, who both are smiling and waving at the phone.
Gray: "What's up?"

Chase: "Yep. I'm definetely sleeping in the hallway."

Y/N: You laugh and flip the screen back to you. "What? Why did you have to see them first to make that decision?"

Chase: "Well between us, if they were ugly, I wouldn't have to worry about it."

You blush a bit. You're brother knew you well and was super protective. He also had no filter on what came out of his mouth.

Y/N: "You are something else. So you are staying here?"

Chase: "Absolutely. I'll just ride back with you tonight if that's ok."

Y/N: "That sounds perfect. I better get off of here. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Chase: "Wait! Are you making sweet tea?"

You look at him like "really?"

Y/N: "Of course. I made a cake too. See you in a minute, bye."

Chase: "Bye."

You talk for a few more minutes about their family and YouTube career.

Ethan: "Speaking of YouTube, would you mind doing a video with us? We would love to introduce you to the fans and show them the house. It would be pretty inspiring to show how far hard work can get you."

You were flattered. "I would love to."

You pour the tea into a container and add sugar, Grayson asks if he can help stir and you allow him to.

Grayson: "Ethan seems to think I need help when it comes to cooking, so if I can help you in the kitchen that would be perfect."

You giggle. "Sure. The more the merrier."

... Time Skip...

You pull into your parent's driveway and park the car. Grayson is carrying the container of sweet tea and Ethan is carrying a cake that you had made the day before.