Chapter 4

Yugo stared at the man he'd believed was his father for nine years. "K-King? Wh-What do you-" Yugo began to ask

"I mean, you're Yugo. Semi-Immortal King of The Eliatrope People." Oropo explained

"Semi-Immortal?"

"When you die, you come back as a baby with no memories of your past life."

"Why a-"

"You're a direct descendant of two gods. The Goddess Eliatrope, and The Great Dragon."

"Why though?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you have him Kidnap me? There has to be another reason. Just being the king can't be the only reason."

"It's not the only reason Yugo. I have my reasons. I have reasons that I won't tell you my reasons."

"But-"

"You are to still call me father. You will not call me by my name. Or you will not leave this room until you're one hundred." Oropo glared at the small boy "And if you so much as think to tell your brother where you are when he comes. Then you will never leave this room, you will never see the outside world, and you will never see the light of day again. Do you understand me Yugo?"

"Y-Yes Father." Yugo stuttered, he backed against the wall. Never before had he seen Oropo so furious

"Good boy. I'll come to get you when The Eliatrope Army has left the pocket dimension." Oropo stopped at the door "And Yugo."

"Y-Yes Father?"

"You're grounded. Az will have to stay in the birdcage for the next week."

Yugo curled up into a ball and cried quietly as Oropo left him alone in the cold, dark, stone, room. He was scared. Everything wasn't as it usually was. "I wish he hadn't caught me. If he hadn't, I wouldn't be trapped here." The ears on Yugo's hat went so far down they were just barely visible

'Yugo.'

"Adami?" Yugo whispered

'Yea. Why are you whispering?'

"O-Oropo caught me talking to you. He locked me in a dark room. I-I'm scared." Yugo whispered, tears of fear rolling down his cheeks "Y-You were right. He admitted that he'd kidnapped me as a baby. H-He threatened to keep me lock i-in here forever if I tell you where I am! And he locked my Tofu in a bird cage!"

'Yugo. Calm down. I'm sure I can find you without you telling me where you are.'

"Even if you find me, we'd still need to go back to get Az."

'Az?'

"My Tofu."

'Okay. And Yugo.'

"Y-Yea?"

'I will find you, that's not an if. I refuse to go home until I get you out of that tower, and out of this pocket dimension.'

"Thanks Adami."

'Call me Ad.'

"Got it, Ad."