Sleepless Nights(Smut)

Mark's POV
"O-Oh fuck.." I moaned, biting my lip as my hips bounced on Dark's. He was still asleep, but I've gotten very horny at random times... especially now at 3 AM. "M-Mmn.." My hands explored his toned chest, feeling his member massage all of the best places inside of me. As I opened one of my eyes, I saw that Dark was finally waking up, since he was biting his lip and slowly moving his hands on my hips.

"Agh.. Mark...?" He muttered, still trying to find out what was going on as his eyes opened to meet mine. "W-Wha.. again?" I nodded as I squeezed my eyes shut, clawing at his shoulders once I felt my climax nearing.

"Mmh~! I-I'm sorry.." Biting my lip to try to hide my moans weren't doing any good for me, since it only made Dark begin to grope me. Damn bastard, he knows that's my weakness... "Dark~!!" I cried out as I came, covering both of our chests as I fell onto him.

     "F-Fucking hell, M-Mark..~" I heard him growl as he came suit, filling me to the rim with his cum. I moaned brokenly from that, and I  felt Dark slowly pull out of me. "You're a horny little bitch, you know that?" He shakily chuckled, making he giggle and nod sleepily.

     "You know you love it~" I taunted, gasping as I was flipped over onto my back.

     "I do. And I love you too." Dark smiled, making my heart burst from his sincere words. My eyes slowly closed as he cuddled my side, and I wearily dug my face into his chest.

     "L-Love you too, d-daddy.."

//I'm getting worse at writing :,v and my inspiration is lacking, someone halp!\\