Truth or Dare~ Part 2

DARK'S POV
     Dark had him exactly where he wanted him, and he knew when  he wanted him—which is now. He lowered his head to attach his plush lips against Mark's cushioned ones, savoring the moment as Mark felt Dark's toned chest. His muscles rippled under his skin as he licked the sub's bottom lip for permission, but Mark did not permit him to. This made Dark growl, and he lifted his knee to press it into his pelvic area, rubbing there softly which caused Mark to moan—a few whimpers and pants caught in his voice.

     "D-Dark.. mm~ p-please...." Mark begged and pleaded, yet not quite specifying what he was requesting. This only made Dark smirk smugly, taking his chance to slip his tongue into Mark's mouth and he instantly won over dominance.

     "Please what, baby? Use your words~" Dark growled teasingly, and he lowered his actions from his lips to Mark's neck. He made sure that he would leave mark's behind as his own way of claiming him. But Dark wasn't going to do anything less than this until Mark learned how to use his words. "I can't do anything for you if you don't explain what you want.."

     "J-Just.. get to the p-p-point already!!" Mark whined, thrashing his hips up needingly for the much wanted friction. But to no avail, Dark had pinned his hips down onto the shifting bed, grinning up at the helpless mess under him. "Learn how to control your needs and desires, baby..." He cooed, kissing down the center of his stomach until he reached his v-line. Once again, Dark has looked up at him and rose a brow, tugging gently at his jeans. "Are you sure you want this? Or are you just blinded by desire and feel no connection?"

MARK'S POV
     Was he actually being serious about this? Of course he wanted this- and he's fantasized about him for so long, this was basically a dream come true!

     "I am 100% s-sure.."

(Sorry! Short chapter, I'm so tired and it's 11:30 pm right now, aghhh- again, sorry ;3;)