The Night Is Still Young

Mark's POV
Me and Dark have been dating for a year now. We've had our ups and downs as any other normal couple would, but the only thing we can never get over who likes cuddling more.
As we are lying in our bed with the morning rays of the sun beaming through our drapery and creeping onto our bodies. Dark's chest would rise and fall ever so often as my head rose and fell with hit, due to my frame being wrapped around him. Watching him peacefully sleep is soothing, like watching little morning dewdrops fall from the leaves on plants. His warm breath would hit my skin and trail goosebumps along the spot once in a while, causing me to shiver and cuddle more into his chest. I studied his features—perfectly sculpted jawline, soft plush lips, perfectly tanned, soft skin, I could go on forever. Well—not really.
Dark was slowly fluttering open his beautiful heart lifting eyes, looking down at my smiling face.
"Morning, sweetheart.." His raspy voice vibrates my body, causing me to giggle and lean up to kiss his soft lips.
"Morning, Darki. Nice sleep?" I questioned, wanting to make sure my love was in a happy, healthy condition. Dark's smile made my heart burn with a warm sensation as he groaned and wrapped his strong arms around my frame and nodded. Burying his face into my neck, He breathed softly and caused me to shiver once again. I played with his stunning, raven coloured locks as he purred, which made me giggle once again.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, especially after I woke up to see my stunning boyfriend sleep like an angel."

     Dark chuckled and blushed slightly, ruffling my bed head to make it look even worse as he shook his head.

"Careful there, babyboy. I'm a demon, remember?"