chapter - 31

"we Demons love to self harm and harming and killing other people" ok this sounds weird. Why does somebody loves self harming?!

"You don't want to stop?" I ask looking deep into his eyes

"No, I want to stop but I am addicted to it because I am a demon " he  says silently .

"Every kind of addiction have a solution you should have too"

"I hope that is the truth but unfortunately it is not"

"We should at least try" I say as a stand up.

And in return he starts to walk closer to me. My legs starts getting weaker. why is he coming closer?! I am about to faint.

He cups while face making me do cartwheels in my heart.

Aren't you scared?" He asks while standing close to me while his hand is on my cheek . My legs are going more weaker it's like I am going to faint. I cannot stand properly.

"No" my voice comes out as a desperate Whisper. My voice is full of breath I cannot breathe properly.

"You should be I harm people" he replies and I know he wants to sound tough but he is failing miserably.

"You have not harmed me yet "I Whisper again we are too close.

He groans silently taking a back in frustration.

"I cannot"

He says silently and to be honest I am surprised I am talking to him right now before a while ago I thought he is not even going to let me in the mansion.

"Why " I again ask silently the situation is getting complicated and more complicated

"I don't know okay?!"

"Can I help you in any way to stop your addiction of self harm?"

"I don't think so it is an addiction which is never going to get away"

"We can at least try" I say . he looks at me for a while and I figure out what he wants to say.

"And what you gonna do?"

"Distract you"

"How?"

"I don't know I will think about it"

"You cannot do anything"

"We will see about it"

I don't know where all the courage game from to talk to him in the way I am talking to him right now.  but, I know that a bigger responsibility is on my shoulders now . at least I have a reason to live . I am not worthless shit on this Earth if I can help him I will.

______________

*Damian's pov*

She walks out of the room after telling me she is going to distract me and I cannot believe this girl I thought she will run out from the house after listening that I love to harm people

But instead of running she is actually helping me she is one of a kind girl.

What have I done so good to deserve such a girl its not like we are in a relationship or something but still why is she still doing this?!

And about the distraction think, she is already very big distraction to me and I wanna wait and see what is she going to do to distract me I smirk to myself.

I can expect unexpected things to happen. And I would love to see her distractions.