Charm II

Four months.

That was how long he had strived to make a genuine friendship with the dark haired boy. That was how long he was purposely ignored, purposely neglected and purposely became invisible to the eyes of the broken boy.

But it did not stop him.

He did everything he could to make the dark haired boy see that he was nothing but a harmless kid who wanted his friendship, who wanted to be his true real friend that he could share his emotions to, experiences to, and all the hardships to. It was not easy, from the beginning til the end of his accomplishment but the blonde boy felt surpreme delight when the taller boy had finally accepted his friendship.

Not by force,

Not by pity,

Not by bribes or tricks.

The broken boy had finaly saw someone who pushed past his limits, his boundaries and freed their time to be with him. He never seen such things before, he never felt like he was wanted or even needed by someone.

And that blonde boy made him feel this way.

Their friendship was a friendship they never wished would ever change, they had gone a lot of their way to be each other's rock, their shoulder, their foundation and their solitude. A friendship like theirs was strong enough for them to be proud of, so strong that they knew that both of them would never purposely hurt the other.

That was why their bond of trust was unbreakable, it was not easily shattered by lies or false tales. They knew each other like the back of their hand.

They had each other's back. They would never stabbed the other by the back like a false friend but at the front to see that this was what they want to show, it will hurt a lot at first but they knew it will mean well in the end.

The darkhaired boy never expected to have a friendship so surreal like this. He had never expected to even have a friend at all.

With other children who ignored or scared to approached him, he felt like no one really cared to take a good look at him.

But the blonde boy had taken that risk, he didn't back down from all those rejections and neglections.

He had a goal, and he wanted to achieve it.

And he finally did.

Now he had finally had a friend,

Someone to call him his companion.

His best friend.

It was Mika & Yuu.

And would forever will be Mika and Yuu.

And no one else could break that friendship they had strongly built together. 

Two months have gone by, and now it was half a year since they have bonded with this little title called friendship. They had done a lot of little adventures together from waking up before the sun greeted their place to the late night chats of tales of mystical adventures they loved to make up and create as bed time stories for them until they fall asleep in each other's arms.

It was adorable to imagine that a new boy who had come from a broken family had helped the broken boy who had nothing left to lose but his life. 

It was hard to imagine that every good thing must come to an end someday.

It was another saturday afternoon. The Nuns have left the church orphanage for a bit to head over to a nearby town that sold the necessities they needed since they were almost out of stock.