Revelations And Revenge

Start from the beginning

Rathore: Sikandar didn't saw you??

Rathore sir asked softly. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

Riya: He didn't know about me. No one disclosed that there is a girl in the family.

She said smiling sadly. I don't know how she is holding herself from last 3 years. No doubt she is so broken.

Abhilash: There is one more person of the Mukherjee family no one knows about.

Abhilash sir said in a pained voice.

Riya: Who are you??

Riya looked at Abhilash sir frowning. What the!! She is not recognising her own brother?? But what he said next made me still for some time.

Abhilash: Abhilash Mukherjee. Abhimanyu's twin.

He said taking a deep breath. Twin?? But as far as I know Abhi Bhai never had a twin.

Riya: How....That's not possible!! I just had one brother.

Riya looked at Abhilash Sir bewildered. Even I want to know what's going on here. I was with their family since childhood and I never knew Abhi Bhai has a twin.

Abhilash: No Riya. You always had two brothers. But we just know how to hide our tracks.

He said smiling sadly. I looked at him confused.

Riya: Means??

Riya asked looking at Abhilash Sir baffled. This is complicated. What's happening here??

Abhilash: At the time of our birth someone kidnapped me to spite Dad and left me outside an orphanage. I lived in that orphanage till I was 18. Then I left that place. I always had a special passion for police force. I joined the force when I was 19. And then I met Abhimanyu in the training.

He said smiling as if he is remembering the past days. Wow!! Sounds like a picture.

Abhilash: At first we thought there was something amiss. As people complains about my behavior and Abhimanyu got the punishment. I thought I am doing so much mischief still I am not getting any punishment. Why?? I got too curious so one day I went to Major to ask the question when he started shouting at me for leaving the punishment half way. I was shocked that who is getting the punishment and what is he talking about. Then I went again to the training ground and saw a boy there, and I felt as if my world stopped. He looked exactly liked me. Even he had that shocked face looking at me. That day I knew that I can finally find my family.

He said smiling but then his eyes filled with tears. God!! No one can think that Abhi Bhai was a twin of this man in front of me. Riya is looking at Abhilash sir in wonder. I smiled thinking that she doesn't lose her whole family. She still has a blood relative left.

Abhilash: When I met Dad, he was hysteric. You were not there at that time. But then Dad decided that we won't be disclosing my identity to anyone. That way we both can work as two yet one person. Means one can be on mission and one can still be with family. So no one will doubt.

He said looking at Riya smiling. She looked at Abhilash sir with tears in her eyes but her eyes are shining with wonder and happiness. We all can see that.

Abhilash: Abhimanyu got posted in Narcotics department and I got posted in CBI. When I got to know about the death of my family I went to Kolkata, but till then you had already cremated them. I wanted to find you but its as if you disappeared in thin air. And then I saw you on the TV the day you swallowed that virus.