Revelations And Revenge

Hey guys!! I am back with another chapter. Thank you for so much love and appreciation. Love you all guys!! Will wait for your comments and likes. Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Shree's POV:

Arjun: I think its time to tell them everything Riya.

Arjun Sir said to Riya with a smile and she nodded. I looked at her tensed dreading to know the story of the life she lived to be broken into such pieces. She started in a blank voice.

Riya: That day I was not dead. Actually no one but the doctor knows that I still had a faint pulse. He exchanged the bodies at the cremation ground. He didn't know whether I will survive or not, so he didn't disclose anything to anyone.

She said looking down but I can see everyone is very alert. If I know where that doctor is I will kill him personally. Why didn't he tell us?? What if we really have cremated Riya??

Riya: He told me later that in the first 6 months I was in coma. I didn't respond to anything. But then after almost 6 months I started responding positively. In just some weeks I became perfect. I met the DIG here and he first refused to believe that I am Riya. Then he got a lead on Sikandar's existence. And he said that he wants some solid proofs then only he can inform anyone else. This was the mission in which my dad was involved too.

She said somewhat smiling. We all looked at her shocked. DIG sir knew about her?? Then this had to be something really big.

Riya: But till he got to know who is Sikandar, my brother gets involved with him. And Dad has to wait for me to come back to Kolkata, so that we can expose Sikandar. I went to London for this project. I met Sikandar there, as Zoya, but at that time I didn't know he is Sikandar. He was befriending Abhimanyu and I warned Abhi but he didn't thought about it too much. But then one day Abhi called me saying he knows who Sikandar is. He sent me the picture of him.

She said gritting her teeth. I saw Abhilash sir looking at Riya tensed. Oh god!! That means her family is involved in this?? But where are they all?? And why was Riya so shocked seeing her own brother. And when did he changed his name from Abhimanyu to Abhilash??

Riya: I was so shocked seeing the picture of the man I started trusting. I was really blessed as I didn't told him my real identity. He still knows that I am an orphan whose family was in mafia world. A london based mafia family who died leaving me behind.

She said smirking. But then she stopped saying anything and sat still. She is looking as if she doesn't want to continue. What happened 3 years ago??

Shree: What happened then??

I asked her softly. She looked at me and sighed tiredly.

Riya: I got to know that Sikandar is coming to India. I tried to come before him, but when I reached my place, everything was ruined. My Dad and my whole family was shot dead. Finished.

She said with unshed tears and I gasp feeling my breath knocked out from my lungs. Dead?? Finished?? Everyone?? I looked at her stunned. I don't know how to react. I loved them as my own. And I didn't even knew that they are not alive. I was scared to meet and talk to them thinking they will accuse me of not taking better care of Riya. I thought they didn't talk to me because they are angry at me. But....