Two

Angels Point of view

________________

I woke up to see Kyle in the kitchen and Sydney still asleep.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About two In the afternoon." Kyle replied

"You let me sleep in that long? Where's my parents?" I asked.

"You looked like you could use some sleep. And your parents? They called to let you know they'd be in a little late tonight." He said.

"Oh." I replied.

"Want me to skip practice and stay here?" He asked.

"No, go ahead baby. I'll see you tomorrow." Kyle kissed me and grabbed an apple off the counter. He walked out the front door, got In his black hummer, and drove off.

Sydney woke up right after he left.

"Hey kid." She said.

"Hey syd."

"Where's Kyle?"

"He went to practice."

"Oh. What time is it then?"

"About two thirty."

"Damn it! I'm gonna be late I have basketball practice today!" Sydney screeched standing up.

"I got to get going Ang. Thanks for letting me crash here." Sydney hugged me and ran to the front door. Running to her car She turned and waved.

"Bye syd! Be safe!" I called.

The house is always eerie when I'm home alone. It's deathly quiet. I turned on the tv for some background noise as I got on tumblr.

About an hour later I was extremely bored. I decided I would go on a walk to my favorite place in Hollywood, the Hollywood sign. I ran upstairs into my bedroom and changed into something more comfortable, put my hair up, and slipped on my vans. Grabbing a water bottle I ran out the door, locking it behind me. I started my walk to the sign.

About 2 hours later I was at the sign. I sat down behind it and looked over at all the trees. Sighing, I remember the first time I came here. I was In the seventh grade, and I was extremely depressed. I was anorexic and bulimic, and I self harmed.

It was a Friday and I had just got back from another day at school. I was so upset that I had gotten bullied again that I wouldn't come of my room. My parents got worried and called a few of my friends to ask if they knew what was wrong. None of my friends knew what was wrong except for Sydney. Sydney knew that I was depressed and that I was constantly bullied, and knew I didn't want to tell my parents. She drove over to my house and went up to my room. She always knew how to cheer me up. We went on a walk and she took me up the the Hollywood sign. When I was there, I felt so free. I felt like everything didn't matter, all that mattered was this moment. It's like my escape from reality.

I closed my eyes and thought about everything, how I've evolved from that Emo, depressed, little 13 year old to a punk rock, happy 16 year old. I loved my life. I had everything every girl wants. A boyfriend, popularity, the ability to be yourself, a huge house, a expensive car, really anything you could think of. I'm 5' and very skinny. I have hazel green eyes and extremely curly "rainbow" colored hair as my friends call it. I've died my hair so many colors that it's just a mixture of different blonds, browns, and reds. I had a tiny, tiny waist and perfectly proportioned body. It took me forever to accept that I was always going to look like this, and I couldn't change that. I had to deal with what I was, and as I started accepting that, I started loving myself.

I stood up and realized that It was starting to get dark. I started walking back down the trail when I heard a rustle behind me. I turned and saw nothing, so just figured it to be a rabbit. But 10 minutes later I started hearing footsteps. Feeling anxious, I started to pick up the pace. But so did the foot steps. I heard someone behind me, and I didn't know what to do. I started running but tripped over a rock.

"Goddamn it." I murmured, examining my bleeding knee. Suddenly there were hands around my mouth. I screamed and kicked and punched but they didn't loosen their grip. They dragged me up the trail then let me go. Gasping for air I tried crawling away, but he grabbed my ankle.

"Where do you think you're going bitch?" He asked. I cried for help and tired to get away but the man was too strong. I Punched him in the nose, and he let me go. I stood up and started running. I ran as fast As I could down the trail, but it was so steep. I grabbed onto a tree as I slipped then fell. Then I felt hands around my waist.

"That was a stupid idea." The man said as he lifted me up. He slammed me into the rocky ground, and grabbed my wrist. He pulled out a blade and slit them horizontally. I screamed and saw the blood pour out of me, like it did once before. It felt like my life was draining. I cried and beat the man with everything I had left in me. He wrapped his hands around my throat, then everything went black.

_______________________

NOTE

So uh

Aye

I hoped you liked this chapter!

It was hella fun to write.

Next chapters in Kyles point of view.

By the way, can y'all share this story?

Thanks cuties c: