1

Eyyyyy... this is the first part of what I plan to be a three part series for the Jimin X BTS thing I asked about. I didn't wanna have a twenty or thirty thousand word chapter, so I'm breaking it up. I don't plan to have the Jikook smut until the third part, but there will be Jikook moments throughout the short series. Unless you want pointless smut, then I'll be okay with you waiting for part three :)
-------------------

"Hyung," Tae Hyung threw his arms over Namjoon's shoulders, "He's working too hard again."

Joon followed Taehyung's eyes and found Jimin, dancing his heart out as he watched himself in the mirror.

"Why do you think he does that? I mean...not like he's as terrible as me or Jin."

"Jin-hyung," Seokjin corrected him, flicking his shoulder.

"He needs to relax," Tae Hyung sighed, "maybe take a day off."

"Or a week," Jin smiled to himself, then turned to the other two.

"Who gets to go first?," Joon narrowed his eyes at the oldest.

"We'll pull straws or something."

"No," Taehyung whined, "Yoongi-hyung always wins when we do that!"

"I think he cheats," Namjoon added.

"How can he cheat?"

"He holds the straws!," Tae shouted.

"Alright, fine," Jin waved them off, "I'll think of something else. Joon, tell manager-hyung Jiminie's taking some time off."

"I refuse this method," Yoongi crossed his arms.

"C'mon hyung!," Hoseok lightly nudged him.

"Seokjin made the slips of paper he knows what number is which slip."

"That's why Joon picked first. Tae was there so he got sloppy seconds. It's your turn and I'll go last," Jin held the box out to him.

Yoon reluctantly dropped his hand in and grabbed a slip of paper. Then Jin moved on to Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Yes!," Hoseok jumped up, "Number one!"

"Six," Jungkook quietly stated. He might've sounded upset but Jin knew he liked to do aftercare with Jimin.

"What about you, hyung?," Hoseok leaned towards Yoongi.

"Five," he grumbled.

Jin picked up the last slip of paper and smiled, "Two. Joonie's four and TaeTae's three. I guess...Hobi, let's have you switch rooms this time around. Let Jiminie stay in his own bed."

"Okay...Yoongi hyung, where's the cooler?"

"There," Min pointed to the corner where a pile of Jimin's clothes were stacked on top of their blue cooler.

"You haven't washed his clothes?!," Jin glared at the other who shrugged.

"They smell nice."

Jungkook got up and collected everything from the cooler, "I'll wash them. I'm not busy."

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare mix your cum with mine!" Yoon yelled as the youngest left.

"You're way too possessive for this," Jin rolled his eyes, "Alright, put the papers back. We'll use them next time."

"Whore paper," Hoseok commented in a weird voice as he dropped his and Jungkook's slips into the box.

Yoongi pouted as he put his back, "Now out. I need to sleep."