2

"Here," Dean said, pointing at his laptop. "Man with throat ripped out and blood sucked clean. Sound like vamps to you?" Dean turned to look at Cas.

"If by 'vamps' you mean vampires then yes." Cas said with a straight face. Dean thought he was joking, then he remembered it was Cas.

"Okay." Dean said, fake smiling. "Let's go then."

Dean and Cas sat in the impala in silence. Dean kept sneaking looks at Cas. He's not an angel anymore. If he gets shot or stabbed, he dies for real. No healing. No redemption. The thought of Cas dying gave him a chill. The guys killed tons of angels alone, but then again, that's when he had angelic abilities. He's had years of training, he was sure Cas could take on a few vamps. They pulled up to an abandoned warehouse, it looked vampire-y. Dean popped the trunk and pulled out a big machete and started to sharpen it a little.

"Ok," Cas said. "Where's mine?" Cas stared at Dean while he was sharpening. "Oh." Dean said, pausing. "Umm..." Dean looked around in the trunk. He didn't even know if Cas had used a knife like this before, to chop of someone's head with. Dean grabbed an angel blade and pressed it into Cas' hands. "You'll stick with this for now." Dean said, smiling then turning to walk towards the warehouse. Cas stared at the blade and sighed, slightly embarrassed.

Dean and Cas crouched next to the door. Cas looked at Dean. "So when do we-"

"Shh!" Dean interrupted, putting his hand in front of Cas' face. Dean inched his face closer to the door.

"Ok" he whispered. "I think they're asleep." he cracked open the door and peeked inside.

"Alright, let's go." he said, opening the door. He stepped inside and stopped dead in his tracks, looking around in awe. Cas followed in and did the same.